If you like the idea of a retro-styled amplifier, but with a more traditional Marshall finish, then the Marshall AST2CD5 Astoria Combo Amp Vintage could be for you.
This hand-wired, 30 watt, all-valve guitar combo features a powerful 12" Celestion Creamback speaker, and is perfect for most gigging and studio situations!
Marshall AST2CD5 Astoria Combo Vintage Highlights
- Single-channel, boutique-style all-valve amp, made in Bletchley, England
- 30 Watts of output, power-switchable down to 5 Watts for quiet practice and recording
- Retro aesthetics
- Vintage-style, gold and black plexiglass logo
- Black vinyl coating, with vintage-style basketweave speaker cover
- Hand-wired construction
- 12" Celestion Creamback speaker
- Powers up to two external speakers, with one output covering 4 and 8 Ohms, and the other output handling 16 and 8 Ohms
- Footswitch controllable Boost function
- Finance options available
Handwired 30 Watt Valve Amp
The Marshall Astoria lineup was an instant hit when they first made an appearance, appealing to tone purists and boutique pedal enthusiasts equally.
Featuring a comprehensive control set, with the addition of an Edge (for a Brighter/Darker sound) control, fine-tuning your tone has never been easier.
Perfect for Gigging
With tones ranging from clean and pure, to a deep and thick crunch, the Marshall AST2CD4 is perfect for the player who wants to let their guitar truly sing.
Not only that, but with its 30 Watt output rating, this amp is perfect for small to medium-sized venues as a stand-alone. Thanks to the Speaker Out sockets it can be paired with one or two external speaker cabinets, for when you player a larger space!
Available to Order Now
Visit your local PMT Store, or contact our Online Sales Team directly, if you'd like to know more about the availability of these amplifiers.
Alternatively, order yours online today, and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Marshall AST2CD5 Astoria Combo Amp Vintage Specifications
- Amp Type: Valve
- Finish: Vintage
- Channels: 1
- Output Wattage: 30w (with power reduction option to 5w)
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 1 x 16, 2 x 8, 2 x 4
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" instrument input jack (1 x high, 1 x low), footswitch
- Controls: Edge, Bass, Middle, Treble, Sensitivity, Master Volume, Power Reduction
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12"
- Speaker: Celestion G12H-75 Creamback speaker (8, 75w)
- Unit Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Preamp Valves: 3 x ECC83 (12AX7)
- Power: 2 x KT66 (6L6)
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*