The all-new Origin series from Marshall is here, and each of the amps uses traditional analogue circuitry alongside the rich, organic tonal quality only valves can offer, granting you access to a versatile range of vintage and modern tube voicings.
All-New, All-Valve, Single Channel Amp Head
With the Marshall ORI20H you get an Origin series, 20-Watt, All-Valve amp Head that's perfectly suited to life in the studio or live performances. Featuring excellent controls for Tilt Tone and Power Staging, the otherwise no-nonsense Origin Series represents the very best that Marshall has to offer.
Marshall ORI20H Origin Amp Head Highlights
- 20 Watt, all-valve driven amp Head for guitar
- Produces boutique-like clean sounds through to hard, overdriven rock and everything in between
- Tilt Tone Control for switching between Classic British valve sounds and Modern American voicings
- 3-band EQ, three-way Power Control, and optional Gain Boost help you sculpt the perfect tone
Tilt Tone Control
Tilt Tone allows you to, as you can guess, tilt the amp's tone to your liking. Featuring voicings that range from a classic British all-valve rock sound, to a more modern American hard-rock voice, this control knob allows you to choose one setting or the other, or even a sweet mix of them both!
Despite being a 20 Watt amplifier, the excellent 3-stage Power Staging switch allows you to switch the power down to 10W and 5W respectively. This opens up a whole new world of sounds, as your tonal clarity remains intact, even at the lowest power setting, allowing you to crank up the volume and flavour your tone with those sweet, overdriven valve sounds.
Single Channel Design
Although there's only being a single channel on the ORI20H, the range of tones available to you is incredible. To perfectly compliment the creamy valve tones that this amp is capable of, Marshall have installed a Gain Boost circuit, that can be activated by either pulling the Gain control knob, or by footswitch, which adds even more growl and bite to your sound!
Marshall ORI20H Origin Specifications:
- Valves: 3x ECC83 and 2x EL34
- Speaker: Celestion V type 10"
- Power Control: Three options - high, medium and low
- Tilt Control: Single channel control to adjust between normal and high treble
- Equalisation: Treble, middle, bass
- Footswitchable Features: Effects loop Gain boost
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.