The all-valve Marshall Dual Super Lead (DSL) amplifier range offers players some of the very best in hard-rocking amplification available on the market today, whether it's in the shape of powerful 100-watt amp head and cabs, or a 5-watt rehearsal combo. Now for 2018, they're here again with a vengeance, and feature a whole host of new features for the modern guitarist to sink their teeth into.
A Modern Upgrade of the Classic DSL40C
For the DSL40CR Marshall have crammed that distinct DSL tone into a versatile and powerful 40 Watt combo amp. Featuring an all-valve signal path with two distinct channels (Classic and Ultra Gain), the DSL40CR is a powerhouse that's perfect for recording, rehearsing, and since you can plug two 16 Ohm, 8 Ohm or even a 4 Ohm speaker into it, even live performances!
Whether it's bright, clean sounds you're after, creamy overdriven tones, or super-saturated distortion, the DSL40CR has got you covered. Each channel has individual Gain and Volume controls, and share the powerful 3-band EQ, allowing you to sculpt the perfect tone with ease. Not only that, but the fabulous Presence (Mid Scoop) and Resonance (Low-End Boost) controls from previous DSL models are still present, and there's even a Low/Standby/High power switch for you to alter the amp's output (from 40 Watts to 20 Watts), giving you even more sonic possibilities.
So What's New?
Unlike the previous DSL40C, the all-new DSL40CR features two individual, switchable Master Volume controls, extra Speaker Out sockets, a Line/MP3 In socket for jamming along to your favourite tracks, and even an Emulated Out socket, to help make those quiet headphone jams even more responsive and inspirational! The whole package comes together to bring you the most versatile, stage-ready 40 Watt amp in the Marshall lineup.
Available To Order Now
Whether you're a blues-player, looking for that classic tube overdrive/crunch in an amp, or a shred-head looking for high-gain mayhem in a compact package, the DSL40CR could well be the amp for you. Don't forget: if you order this amp Online, you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options!
- Model Name: DSL40CR
- Amplifier Type: All-Valve Combo Amp
- Power Output: 40 Watts
- Input Sockets: 1/4" Instrument Input; Audio In (on rear panel); FX Send/Return (on rear panel) with Loop Activation switch on front; F/S footswitch input (on rear panel); MIDI In (on rear panel)
- Output Sockets: Emulated Cabinet Output (Headphone Socket)
- Speaker Outputs: 3 x 16 Ohm, 2 x 8 Ohm Speaker Out OR 1 x 16 Ohm, 1 x 8 Ohm and 1 x 4 Ohm Speaker Out
- Channels: Classic Gain, Ultra Gain
- Channel Controls: Volume (Classic Gain); Gain, Volume (Ultra Gain); Channel Select Switch (Footswitch controllable, socket on rear panel); 2 x Switchable Master Volume Controls
- EQ Controls: Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Resonance, Tone Shift Switch
- Other Controls: Reverb (Classic and Ultra); Low Power Switch
|Effects||overdrive, distortion, reverb|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Power||40 watts rms|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.