0% Finance Available At Professional Music Technology - PMT
Why spend days, weeks or years saving up for your dream instrument and equipment when we do so many incredible 0% or low-interest finance options online and in-stores?
Our finance options at PMT Stores and PMT Online can run up to 36 months, so you can have what you want right now without eating baked beans for the next year!
Interest-free finance is available on all products that cost between £299 and £15,000 on PMT Online and in all PMT Stores.
Finance Options on PMT Online
When you’re looking at an item costing £299 or more on our website, you’ll notice a Finance Options button. When you click it a Loan Calculator will appear. On the Loan Calculator, when you move the slider from left and right, you can see how the monthly repayments will change depending on the amount of deposit you want to place (a minimum of 10% deposit is always required on finance options).
You can also choose how long you want to take to pay back the cost of the item in the drop-down box. We offer:
- Interest-Free Finance – 9 Months. 0% Interest - minimum spend £299
- Classic Credit – 24 Months. APR 15.9% representative
- Classic Credit – 36 Months. APR 15.9% representative
- PayPal Credit - 4 Months. 0% Interest - minimum spend £150 (users must be selected by PayPal)
- PayPal Credit - Standard Variable Rate 17.9% - minimum spend £150
For more information and to find out about more Finance Options, please call our Sales team on 0151 448 2089.
Finance Options in PMT Stores
If you’re after a finance deal whilst you’re in-store, ask a PMT expert... and be prepared for an awesome deal! PMT Stores have the same Finance Options available as PMT Online - and then some! Make sure you speak to a PMT Expert about all the Finance Options available in-store.
Buy Now Pay Later Finance Options
Apart from our Interest-Free and Classic Credit Finance options, we also offer Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) schemes from V12.
This finance option allows you to pay a minimum 10% deposit online or in-store for any item worth between £250 to £15,000 and then start monthly repayments 6, 9 or 12 months after the date you put down the deposit. And don't forget, the BNPL finance option can be applied to multiple items in your basket.
Here are some examples of how the BNPL finance options would work if you purchased an electric guitar worth £999:
Buy Now Pay Later - 6 Months Option
- Deposit of £99.90 (10% Minimum), followed by 42 monthly repayments of £40.58.
- First Payment date is 6 months after the Finance Application Date (e.g. if today’s date is 20/04/17, your first payment would be on 20/10/17).
- Total amount payable £1560.78. APR 19.90% representative.
Buy Now Pay Later - 9 Months Option
- Deposit of £99.90 (10% Minimum), followed by 39 monthly repayments of £43.31.
- First Payment date is 9 months after the Finance Application Date (e.g. if today’s date is 20/04/17, your first payment would be on 20/01/18).
- Total amount payable £1659.06. APR 19.90% representative.
Buy Now Pay Later - 12 Months Option
- Deposit of £99.90 (10% Minimum), followed by 36 monthly repayments of £38.54.
- First Payment date is 12 months after the Finance Application Date (e.g. if today’s date is 20/04/17, your first payment would be on 20/04/18).
- Total amount payable £1487.34. APR 19.90% representative.
Please note, if you pay for the guitar before the first instalment of your BNPL scheme you will not be charged interest.
If you want to go ahead with ordering on finance, try this simple process…
How To Apply For Finance at PMT Online
Add items to Shopping Bag
Add your chosen item to the shopping bag.
Proceed to checkout
Proceed to the checkout and fill in your details.
Apply for Finance
Click 'Apply for Finance' in the Payment Information part of the checkout.
Complete a credit application
You will then be redirected to a secure form to complete, sign and submit a credit application.
The lender will then perform a credit check and various other processes culminating in a decision on whether or not to loan.
Pay your deposit
If your credit application is accepted, pay your deposit using a credit or debit card. Upon receipt of this card payment, the credit agreement comes into force.
Sign your Credit Agreement
You will receive an email from V12 to verify your finance option with a digital signature (in-store, you’ll have to sign a paper document).
Once you’ve signed the credit agreement, you will be informed the application process is complete and redirected back to PMT Online. We’ll then be authorised to proceed with your order.
Credit applications are valid for 90 days from acceptance. After delivery, the credit application is added to a settlement file, which is sent to the lender at the end of each working day. Your first repayment will be collected approximately 30 days after you have been settled.
Other Important Finance Stuff
Consumer credit service is provided by V12. V12 is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA registration number: 594229). For more information visit https://www.v12retailfinance.com/.
PayPal finance is only available through the PayPal website and app. Cannot apply for PayPal finance over the phone. Finance agreements made between yourself and PayPal are not associated with PMT. Please contact PayPal for any finance queries.
Don’t forget! To apply for finance you must be at least 18 years old (otherwise, you will have to get a willing parent or guardian to apply for you!), be a permanent UK resident and have a bank or building society account you can set up direct debits from. All applicants for finance options will be subject to a credit check.
Please note, we can only deliver finance orders to the billing address of the cardholder.