This solid mahogany baritone ukulele is equipped with GHS nylon strings and has a natural matte finish. You won't want to put this little beauty down! Perfect for beginners and professionals alike. Features a rosewood fingerboard, rosewood bridge and diecast nickel tuners.
- Solid mahogany top
- Mahogany back, sides, neck and headstock
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Diecast nickel tuners
- GHS nylon strings
- Natural matte finish
- Fingerboard Dim. 296 mm, (11.6 in.), 19 frets
- Scale length: 431 mm, (17 in.)
- Neck & Head: 361 mm, (14.2 in.)
- Body: 304 mm, (12 in.)
- Total length: 673 mm, (26.5 in.)
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*