MONO M80 VERTIGO Ukulele (Tenor)
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Mono Vertigo Tenor Ukulele Case refreshed for the traveling ukulele player. MONO made the tweaks necessary to bring you the perfect ukulele case. Combining class leading protection features from the Vertigo series, with enhanced ergonomics, here’s MONO’s all-improved Vertigo Tenor Ukulele Case.
- BRACED FOR IMPACT: The Vertigo Tenor Ukulele Case comes fitted with MONO's patented Headlock design and award-winning Top-Loading design, providing incomparable protection to your instrument. Your uke’s headstock is suspended inside the case, saving the ukulele from both side and rear impacts, while The Boot bears the weight of your uke so you don’t have to.Outside, the integral ABS panels deliver hardcase protection at a fraction of the weight. The reinforced outer shell of the case both absorbs and deflects any bumps to your case, safeguarding your ukulele with all-round protection.
- LIGHTWEIGHT OPTIONS: Built to be carried comfortably, the Vertigo Tenor Ukulele Case weighs in at just 46oz, and comes equipped with an adjustable, padded shoulder strap. Switch from left to right shoulder configuration with the quick release D-Flex clip. Steel riveted and reinforced, the single shoulder strap can be worn across the body as well.
- IN YOUR ELEMENT: The Vertigo Tenor Ukulele Case is built to military specs, using only high-test materials with extreme resistance to abrasion and the elements. On the interior, the plush linings protect delicate custom finishes and your uke’s strings. The exterior is armed with the water-resistant Sharkskin shell, keeping you on the move, rain or shine.
- HYPALON SOLE & RIVETED HANDLE: Flaunting maximum protection, the Vertigo Tenor Ukulele Case features a hard-wearing sole and piping made of Hypalon - the same industrial rubber used to design inflatable military rafts. The sole simply is not meant to wear out.Rock solid, industrial webbing handles come standard on MONO cases, and is maintained on the Vertigo Tenor Ukulele Case Bar-tack stitching and steel rivets reinforce for strength, while high-grade webbing provides a comfortable and reassuring grip.
- LIKE A GLOVE: These measurements represent the maximum interior capacity of the case. As its name suggests, the Vertigo Tenor Ukulele Case is designed for Tenor sizes. To be safe, make sure your uke does not exceed any of the maximum dimensions shown above.
Mono M80 Vertigo Ukulele Tenor Case Specifications
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 29" x 11.8" x 3.5" (73.66cm x 29.97cm x 8.89cm)
- Weight: 3.5lbs (1.6kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.