Great-sounding, gorgeous looks, and durable enough to take on tour: it's the Martin OXK Koa HPL Concert Ukulele!
Martin's Most Affordable Ukulele Yet!
Featuring a top, back, and sides crafted from durabled high-pressure laminate (HPL), this X-Series Ukulele from Martin not only sounds beautiful, but looks fantastic too.
Due to the use of hand-selected Hawaiian Koa used for the laminate, this Uke features the kind of rich grain pattern normally only found on a much more expensive instrument.
Rugged And Reliable
Thanks to the rugged nature of HPL you can literally take this Ukulele with you anywhere you want to - whether that's to your friends BBQ, on the road,or even to the beach.
Your only worry will be which song to play next!
Martin 0XK Koa HPL Concert Ukulele Specs
- Series: Ukulele
- Edition Size: Open
- Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Concert Ukulele
- Top Material: HPL
- Top Detail: Figured Koa Pattern Multi
- Rosette: Stripe Ink
- Bracing Pattern: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Shape: Concert Ukulele
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Material: HPL
- Back Detail: Figured Koa Pattern
- Back Purfling/Strip: HPL
- Side Material: Figured Koa Pattern
- Neck Material: Brown Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Concert Ukulele
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Nut Material: White Tusq
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Ukulele Profile
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Fingerboard Material: Sipo
- Scale Length: 15"
- Neck Joins Body At: 12th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 17
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-13/32"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 1-13/16"
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Side Dots: White
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: Morado
- Bridge Style: Soprano and Concert Ukulele
- Bridge String Spacing: 1-41/64"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: Flat
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Uke Peg
- Recommended Strings: Ukulele Soprano/Concert M600
- Knob: White
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Paper Label
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.