A sleek and stylish Tenor-sized Ukulele crafted from Mahogany - it's the Streetmaster Series Martin T1 Tenor Uke!
High Quality, All-Mahogany Uke
Martin have a long and storied history of producing Tenor ukuleles - in fact they can date their first as far back as 1929 - so it's fair to say the company knows a thing or two about the practice.
Despite this legacy though, they've never made one quite like this Streetmaster Series model.
Powering the voice on this instrument is a sounbox crafted with Solid Mahogany for the Top, Back, and Sides, which comes together for a bright tone and lightweight playing feel.
In addition to this, the Select Hardwood neck is carved with a Standard Taper, and offers an excellent option for players wishing to transition from Guitar to Ukulele, whether they're a child or a fully-grown adult.
All-in-all this Uke produces a superb combination of sound, playability, and affordability, all in one instrument - what's not to love?
Martin T1 Tenor Ukulele Distressed Streetmaster Specs
- Series: Ukulele
- Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Tenor Ukulele
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: Tenor Ukulele
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Tenor Ukulele
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Nut Material: White Tusq
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Ukulele Profile
- Headplate Logo: Style Script Overlay
- Fingerboard Material: Sipo
- Scale Length: 17"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/32"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 1-23/32"
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Finish Top: Satin
- Top Color: Dark Mahogany
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: Morado
- Bridge Style: Tenor Ukulele
- Bridge String Spacing: 1-5/8"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: Flat
- Tuning Machines: Ratio Black Uke Peg (New Option)
- Recommended Strings: Ukulele Tenor M620
- Knob: Black
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Paper Label
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.