When it comes to creating top-notch looper pedals, BOSS make some of the very best out there on the market.
With the BOSS RC-500 Loop Station you get an advanced two-track looper with onboard mixing and deep control options, premium sound quality, and much more besides.
Whether you want to craft real-time compositions with both loop tracks, store pre-recorded loops into onboard memories, or explore next-generation Loop Station features for your next big composition, the RC-500 can suit your needs.
BOSS RC-500 Loop Station Highlights
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Stereo looper engine with 13 hours of recording time
- LCD with multi-color backlight for viewing loop status and editing parameters
- Mono/stereo inputs for easy pedalboard integration, plus independent XLR mic input with phantom power
- Reverse function and Loop FX (repeat, scatter, shift, and vinyl flick) for dynamic and engaging loop performances
- 16 different drum kits and 57 preset rhythms with A/B variations
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Onboard storage for 99 phrase memories
- Back up and load WAV loops via USB
- Runs on four AA batteries or optional AC adaptor
Class Leading Audio Reproduction
Thanks to the inclusion of BOSS's best-in-class 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing, this pedal manages to capture your own personal sound the way you want it to be heard.
Essentially this ensures your loops are crystal clear even with several overdubs!
Add to this a whole host of drum kit rhythms, external control options, and even a full MIDI I/O, and you have a superb loop pedal that will serve you well both on stage and in the studio.
BOSS RC-500 Loop Station Technical Specs
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Display: Graphic LCD (96 x 32 dots, RGB backlit LCD)
- Number of Tracks: 2
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 32-bit float, stereo)
- Maximum Recording Time: Approx. 1.5 hours (1 track), Approx.13 hours (total of All memories)
- Rhythm Type: 57 Patterns x 2 Variations
- Rhythm Kit: 16 types
- LOOP FX (only for loop tracks)
- Type: BEAT REPEAT, BEAT SHIFT, BEAT SCATTER, VINYL FLICK
- Reverb (only for rhythm part)
- Memory: 99
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- REC/PLAY switch
- STOP switch
- TRACK SELECT switch
- MEMORY/VALUE knob
- MIC LEVEL knob
- TRACK 1 slider
- TRACK 2 slider
- TRACK 1 EDIT button
- TRACK 2 EDIT button
- RHYTHM TEMPO button
- RHYTHM ON/OFF button
- MEMORY button
- MENU button
- EXIT button
- ENTER button
- INPUT button
- INST IN A/MONO, B jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- MIC IN jack: XLR type (balanced, phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA Max
- OUTPUT A/MONO, B jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL 1,2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- USB port: USB micro B type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: stereo miniature type
- DC IN jack
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- AC adaptor (PSA-S series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 330 mA (with phantom power); 240 mA (without phantom power)
- Expected Battery Life: Approx. 3.5 hours (without phantom power), Approx. 2 hours (with phantom power)
- Dimensions: 170 (W) x 138 (D) x 60. (H) mm / 6-3/4 (W) x 5-7/16 (D) x 2-3/8 (H) inches
- Weight: 850 g/1.9 lbs (excluding battery); 950 g/2.1 lbs (including battery)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- Rubber foot x 4
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.