Are you on the hunt for a new compact-sized looper pedal, that's packed full of class-leading technology, and will open up a whole world of creativity for you? Then the BOSS RC-5 Loop Station could well be for you!
Your Essential Creative Companion
With the awesome BOSS RC-5 Loop Station you can an advanced compact looper with class-leading sound quality.
This awesome pedal features 99 phrase memories, 57 rhythms, and even MIDI control support, making it the most advanced BOSS Compact looper to date.
BOSS RC-5 Loop Station Highlights
- Advanced BOSS looping features in a compact footprint
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Stereo looper engine with 13 hours of recording time
- LCD with multi-color backlight for viewing loop status and editing parameters
- Reverse function for infusing loops with interesting textures
- Seven different drum kits and 57 preset rhythms with A/B variations
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Onboard storage for 99 phrase memories
- Back up and load WAV loops via USB
Superior Sound Quality
Thanks to the inclusion of BOSS's best-in-class 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing, this pedal manages to capture your own personal sound the way you want it to be heard.
Essentially this ensures your loops are crystal clear even with several overdubs!
Add to this a whole host of drum kit rhythms, external control options, and even a full MIDI I/O, and you have a compact-size loop pedal that will serve you well both on stage and in the studio.
BOSS RC-5 Loop Station Technical Specs
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Number of Track: 1
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 32-bit float, stereo)
- Maximum Recording Time: Approx. 1.5 hours (1 track), Approx.13 hours (total of All memories)
- Rhythm Type: 57 Patterns x 2 Variations
- Rhythm Kit: 7 types
- Effect: Reverb (only for rhythm part)
- Memory: 99
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT A/MONO, B: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B:-20 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: MEMORY/LOOP LEVEL knob, MEMORY button, SETUP button, RHYTHM ON/OFF button, RHYTHM TEMPO button, Pedal switch
- Display: Graphic LCD (96 x 32 dots, RGB backlit LCD)
- INPUT A/MONO, B jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT A/MONO, B jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- STOP/MEMORY Jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- USB Port: USB B type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) Jacks: Stereo Miniature Type
- DC IN jack
- Expected Battery Life: Approx. 2 hours
- Dimensions: 73 (W) x 129 (D) x 56 (H) mm; 2-7/8 (W) x 5-1/8 (D) x 2-1/4 (H) inches
- Weight: 450 g/1 lb (including battery)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual; Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.