The Boss RC-202 is a hand-operated loop station perfect for singers, beatboxers and creative electronic DJs. Offering simple looping and multi-effects in a small, compact desktop looper, the RC-202 offers four Input FX and four Track FX simultenously. Loops can be saved to memories in real time for seamless creative expression while performing.
Compact 2-channel loop pedal with hands-on, intuitive control interface!
On top of the intuitive loop recording functions, you can apply four Input FX and four Track FX simultaneously available for processing loops with DJ and sampler-style effects. USB functionality also offers direct connectivity for recording and phrase sampling to the internal 64-patch, 8x8 memory bank. 17 Onboard pattern variations offer everything from simple time signatures and odd-measure beats for unlimited creative potential either on stage or in the studio.
Expanded external control is available via optional footswitches or expression pedal and MIDI devices, so you can trigger parameters and sequence on the fly. The RC-202 builds on the success of it's bigger brother, the RC505, as a space-saving solution for beatboxers, DJs and live performers.
- Advanced BOSS technology in a compact tabletop looper that can be operated with your hands
- Two simultaneous stereo phrase tracks with dedicated controls and loop status indicators
- Four Input FX and four Track FX simultaneously available for processing loops with DJ and sampler-style effects
- 64 phrase memories (8 memories x 8 banks), each containing two phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
- Expanded external control via optional footswitches or expression pedal and MIDI
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo aux input
- 17 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- USB for phrase import/export and DAW integration with computers
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.800000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.