Boss RC-1 Loop Station Loop Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Boss RC-1 Loop Station pedal is the most user-friendly loop pedal from Boss, providing you with a great set of features while being surprisingly easy to use.
Boss RC-1 Loop Station, Simple Loop Pedal Yet Packed with Features
Straightforward and easy to operate, the Boss RC-1 Loop Station loop pedal has tonnes of potential, allowing you to experiment and have fun with your sound.
Boss RC-1 Loop Station Loop Pedal Key Features:
- Straightforward and easy to operate
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)
- Can be used with an optional AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Flexible external footswitch options
- Recorded phrase is retained in memory even after the RC-1 is turned off
- BOSS five-year warranty
Newly Designed Loop Indicator
One of the first things that’ll catch your eye on the Boss RC-1 Loop Station is the newly designed loop indicator.
This bright display is both innovative and extremely useful, allowing you to clearly see the current status of the Rec, Overdub and Play modes.
You can also switch the indicator to visually track your loop so you know exactly where you are in your recordings and it makes perfect timing easy.
Plus, it looks cool.
Great for Guitar, Bass and Keyboard
With its usability, simplicity and great results, the Boss RC-1 Loop Station has been designed to work perfectly for a number of applications and it works great for guitar, bass and keyboards.
Easily integrating with your existing pedalboard, the Boss RC-1 Loop Station gets some great results during live performance but it can be used at home to practice certain phrases or even to make your own backing track to play along with.
With 12 minutes of stereo recording time, the Boss RC-1 Loop Station has the most stereo recording time in its class.
Stereo Inputs and Outputs and Footswitch Support
With both stereo inputs and outputs, you can perform and hear your music the way it was meant to be. There’s nothing quite like a high-quality loop effect, repeating to you and your audience in glorious stereo sound.
Connect stereo instruments such as a stereo synthesizer via INPUT B and enjoy the full capabilities of your instrument.
You can further unlock the Boss RC-1 Loop Station’s potential by connecting a footswitch to the STOP/UNDO.
Legendary Boss Build Quality
Being a Boss pedal, the Boss RC-1 Loop Station looper pedal is built like a tank.
With its rugged metal chassis, the RC-1 Loop Station is ready to take on all the rigours of the road so you can rely on it during heavy touring.
Buy the Boss RC-1 Loop Station now and add this easy-to-use loop pedal to your sound and enjoy some great stereo loop effects for your guitar, bass, keys or synth.
Boss RC-1 Loop Station Loop Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohm
- Nominal Output Level: - 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 12 Minutes
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator, LOOP indicator
- Connectors: INPUT A (MONO) Jack: ¼-inch phone type, INPUT B jack: ¼-inch phone type, OUTPUT A (MONO) jack: ¼-inch phone type, OUTPUT B jack: ¼-inch phone type, STOP/UNDO jack: ¼-inch TRS phone type, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline Battery (9 V, 6LR61), AC Adaptor (sold separately) – Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries cannot be used.
- Current Draw: 95 Ma
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use (depending on conditions of use): Alkaline – Approx. 3 hours
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”), Alkaline Battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- Options (Sold Separately): AC Adaptor (PSA series), Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7)
Boss RC-1 Loop Station Loop Pedal Size and Weight:
- Width: 73mm, 2-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 129mm, 5-1/8 Inches
- Height: 59mm, 2-3/8 Inches
- Weight: 440g, 1 lbs.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.