PRS Guitars are taking over PMT Romford on Friday 6th, Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th September!
From Friday afternoon until Sunday evening on the 1st weekend of September, PRS Guitars
will be taking over PMT Romford!
There will be loads of guitars on display! And not just any PRS guitars either... check out some of the special guitars and deals that will be happening during the PRS Takeover at PMT Romford:
- A very special selection of Private Stock guitars, all of which have been built by a select team of builders at PRS, headed by Paul Reed Smith himself and Paul Miles, Director of Private Stock and the man who was responsible for the incredible Graveyard II Guitar.
- Limited Edition models will also be available, including SEs, S2s, Exclusive Coreline Models, Artist Packs and Private Stock, meaning there will be over 100 pieces of PRS guitars in store for this truly unmissable event.
- Jez Ayscough from Paul Reed Smith Guitars will be in-store and on hand to answer any questions you have and run you through any of the guitars you would like to try.
- There will also be PRS goodie bags filled with merch and strings available for anyone who purchases a PRS guitar during the weekend, plus special finance offers will be available on selected PRS guitars just during the Takeover too.
So make sure you come and check out what will be the largest display of PRS guitars in the UK at PMT Romford during the PRS Guitars Takeover!
- Date & Times: Friday 6th September, 3:00PM - 6:00 PM. Saturday 7th September, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Sunday 8th September, 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Venue: PMT Romford, 10-14 Eastern Ave E, Romford RM1 4DR. View Store Details.
- Tickets: This is a non-ticketed, free event.