PRS CE24 Electric Guitar, Black Amber
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Boasting a tonewood combination of Mahogany and Flame Maple, with a Bolt-On Maple neck, versatile electronics, reliable hardware, and even a gig bag to keep it safe, this guitar would make a great centrepiece to any players collection.
Please Note: The above image is a stock photo of this particular guitar model, and due to the nature of figured maple the wood grain on the top piece may differ slightly to what is presented here. Contact our Online Sales Team directly for more information.
PRS CE24 Electric Guitar, Black Amber Key Features
- A Modern Classic - Originally released in 1988 to offer PRS enthusiasts and new take on their original Custom 24 design, the CE24 continues to inpire guitar players the world over to this day.
- Bolt-On Neck - Whilst the traditional Core PRS range features a "Set In" neck, as mentioned above the CE24's neck is bolted onto the body. Guitars with a Bolt-On neck are renowned for the kind of snap and response that has helped shape the sound of popular music from the Golden Era of Rock n' Roll through to the modern day. Not only that, but should disaster strike, a Bolt-On neck is much easier and less-expensive to repair than the alternative.
- PRS 85/15 Humbuckers - Designed by Paul Reed Smith himself for use on the Core range of PRS guitars, 85/15 Humbuckers are a breed apart. These pickups have been specially designed to offer an extended high and low end, making them ideal for a wide range of musical styles - from Blues to Metal and everything in between. Not only that but, in true PRS fashion, the Tone control pot doubles up as a coil splitter: simply pull it into the "Up" position, and your humbuckers are now masquerading as Single Coil pickups, giving you even more tonal options!
- Reliable Hardware - Only the best is good enough for PRS, with even their most budget-friendly models featuring the kind of hardware that more expensive competitors can only dream of. With the CE24, you get a guitar that comes equipped with a set of PRS Low Mass Locking tuners. These work perfectly with the PRS Patented Tremolo bridge to preserve tuning stability, no matter what your playstyle is.
- Gig Bag Included - To help keep the guitar safe as you travel from show to show, PRS have included a deluxe padded gig bag. This bag features comfortably padded shoulder straps, along with a zippered accessory compartment for your spare strings, cables, straps, and more.
PRS CE24 Electric Guitar, Black Amber Specs
- Body Construction: Solidbody
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Top Carve: Violin
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Construction: Scarfed
- Truss Rod: PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 53/64"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Nut: 1 11/16"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Body: 2 1/4"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Headstock Logo: Signature, Decal
- Neck/Body Assembly Type: Bolt-On
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Nut: PRS
- Truss Rod Cover: CE
- Treble Pickup: 85/15
- Bass Pickup: 85/15
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch
- Strings: PRS Signature 10-46
- Tuning: Standard (6 String): E, A, D, G, B, E
- Case: Gigbag
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|Custom 24 Style
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.