PRS SE John Mayer Silver Sky RW, Piano Black
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Introducing the PRS SE Silver Sky, seen here with a Rosewood fingerboard and a stylish Piano Black finish, a familiar iteration of the original Silver Sky model that was first introduced with John Mayer in 2018.
This workhorse guitar offers ample tone and playability, available in three distinct colors, delivering a harmonious blend of looks, feel, and sound.
PRS SE John Mayer Silver Sky RW, Piano Black Key Features
- High-Quality Construction - Crafted with precision, the PRS SE Silver Sky Maple features a solid poplar body, bolt-on maple neck, and a maple fretboard adorned with PRS trademark bird inlays.
- Superb Playability - The 22-fret, 25.5" scale length neck boasts the original 635JM carve and an 8.5" fretboard radius, ensuring a comfortable and familiar playing experience.
- Vintage-Inspired Tones - Equipped with three single-coil 635JM "S" pickups, the PRS SE Silver Sky Maple delivers a versatile range of tones that bark and sing with remarkable clarity. Plug it in and let your musical expression take flight.
- Rock-solid Hardware - Anchored by a two-point steel tremolo, synthetic bone nut, and vintage-style tuners, this guitar offers exceptional tuning stability and reliable performance.
- Premium-Appointments - The PRS Silver Sky inverted headstock shape adds a touch of distinction, while the double-acting truss rod, conveniently accessible from the front of the headstock, allows for effortless adjustments.
- Ready To Perform - The PRS SE Silver Sky Maple comes complete with PRS Classic 10-46 strings and a gig bag, ensuring that you're ready to hit the stage or studio with confidence. Experience the exceptional craftsmanship and undeniable allure of the PRS SE Silver Sky Maple and unleash your musical potential.
Please note: Specifications and availability may vary. Visit one of our PMT music stores across the UK to explore the PRS SE Silver Sky Maple in person and receive expert advice from our friendly staff.
Don't forget to join our 'Backstage' loyalty program to enjoy exclusive benefits, news, competitions, and more. At PMT, we're dedicated to inspiring and enabling musicians of all levels. Welcome to a world of musical possibilities.
PRS SE John Mayer Silver Sky RW, Piano Black Specs
- Body Construction: Solidbody
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Construction: Multi-Ply
- Truss Rod: PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape: 635JM
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 8.5"
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Birds
- Headstock Logo: Signature "SE"
- NBA Type: Bolt-On
- Bridge: 2-Point Steel Tremolo
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Treble Pickups: 635JM "S"
- Bass Pickups: 635JM "S"
- Controls: Volume and Two Tone Controls with 5-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings: PRS Classic 10-46
- Tuning: Standard (6 String) - E-A-D-G-B-E
- Case: Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|3 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.