PRS SE Custom 24-08 Electric Guitar, Faded Blue
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The PRS SE Custom 24-08, seen here with a gorgeous Faded Blue finish, is the "Student Edition" version of an iconic Core guitar that dates back to 1985.
Classic PRS Design, With Expanded Tonal Options
Stylish, versatile, and highly playable, this model takes the Custom 24 platform and adds whole new levels of versatility, whilst retaining the kind of style and class you'd expect with a PRS.
PRS SE Custom 2408 Electric Guitar, Faded Blue Highlights
- The Quintissential PRS guitar - a Custom 24, modied for maximum versatility
- All-new Faded Blue finish
- Mahogany body, with a Maple top and Flame Maple veneer, for that classic PRS look
- Maple Neck with a slick-playing Wide Thin shape, and a Rosewood fingerboard
- Two TCI "S" humbucker pickups, with independent coil split toggles
- Top-notch hardware ensures excellent levels of reliability
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag, for safe keeping when not in use
High Quality Constructin
True to the original Custom 24-08, this SE model features the much-loved tonewood combination of Mahogany and Maple, along with a Shalow Violin Carve to allow comfortable access to the guitar's upper register.
In addtion to this, the Maple neck has been carved with a Wide Thin profile - a shape designed for faster playstyles and accurate string bends.
Versatile Pickup Options
Providing the voice for this guitar is, as mentioned above, a set of TCI "S" humbucker pickups, sitting in the neck and bridge positions.
These are the same pickups seen on the SE Paul's Guitar, and have been tuned specially for use on this model, offering incredible clarity with an impressive midrange and bass response.
As if that wasn't enough, each pickup features its own Coil Split toggle to take it from Humbucker to Single Coil at the flick of a switch, giving you 8 different voicing options to choose from - hence the name Custom 24-08!
PRS SE Custom 24-08 Electric Guitar, Faded Blue Specs
- Top Wood: Maple w/Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Body Carve: Shallow Violin Carve
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: "Old School" Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Truss Rod Cover: "Custom"
- Treble Pickup: TCI "S" Treble
- Bass Pickup: TCI "S" Bass
- Controls: Volume and Tone control, with 3-way toggle pickup switch, and two Mini-Toggle Coil-Tap switches
- Strings: PRS Classic, 9-42
- Included Accessories: PRS Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.