PRS SE John Mayer Silver Sky RW, Storm Grey
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Introducing the PRS SE Silver Sky, seen here with a Rosewood fingerboard and a stylish Storm Gray finish, a familiar iteration of the original Silver Sky model that captivated musicians worldwide when it was introduced with John Mayer in 2018.
This workhorse instrument delivers a harmonious blend of tone and playability, available in three captivating colors that will surely captivate any guitarist.
PRS SE John Mayer Silver Sky RW, Storm Gray Key Features
- High-Quality Construction - Crafted with precision, the PRS SE Silver Sky Maple features a solid poplar body, bolt-on maple neck, and a maple fretboard adorned with PRS trademark bird inlays.
- Superb Playability - The 22-fret, 25.5" scale length neck showcases the renowned 635JM carve and an 8.5" fretboard radius, providing a comfortable and familiar playing experience that will feel like home.
- Vintage-Inspired Tones - Experience the sheer versatility of the three single-coil 635JM "S" pickups as they unleash a wide range of expressive tones, allowing your playing to shine with clarity and depth.
- Rock-solid Hardware - Built for stability and reliability, this guitar is equipped with a two-point steel tremolo, synthetic bone nut, and vintage-style tuners.
- Premium-Appointments - Noteworthy design elements include the iconic PRS Silver Sky inverted headstock shape and the convenient PRS double-acting truss rod, easily accessible from the front of the headstock for effortless adjustments.
- Ready To Perform - The PRS SE Silver Sky Maple comes strung with PRS Classic 10-46 strings and includes a gig bag for added convenience and protection during transport.
Discover the sublime craftsmanship and exceptional performance of the PRS SE Silver Sky Maple. Unleash your creativity and elevate your musical journey to new heights.
PRS SE John Mayer Silver Sky RW, Storm Gray Specs
- Body Construction: Solidbody
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Construction: Multi-Ply
- Truss Rod: PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape: 635JM
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 8.5"
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Birds
- Headstock Logo: Signature "SE"
- NBA Type: Bolt-On
- Bridge: 2-Point Steel Tremolo
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Treble Pickups: 635JM "S"
- Bass Pickups: 635JM "S"
- Controls: Volume and Two Tone Controls with 5-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings: PRS Classic 10-46
- Tuning: Standard (6 String) - E-A-D-G-B-E
- Case: Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|3 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.