PRS SE Zach Myers 594 Guitar, Myers Blue
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
With the PRS SE Zach Myers 594, seen here in a stylish Myers Blue finish, you get a signature guitar that's packed with the kind of features sure to satisfy even the most demanding of musicians.
Boasting a resonant semi-hollow body design, a shorter 24.594" scale length, superb pickups, and much more besides, this eye-popping performers guitar would make a great choice for players of all levels.
PRS SE Zach Myers 594 Guitar, Myers Blue Key Features
- Resonant, Semi-Hollow Design - The singlecut, Mahogany body on this guitar has been chambered and features a maple cap with a single f-hole, delivering smooth mid-range toons with a natural, resonant internal reverb.
- Additional Appointments - Complimenting the body on this guitar is a 22-fret, 24.594" scale length neck, PRS adjustable stoptail bridge, and vintage-style tuners, delivering a truly pleasurable playing experience.
- Tonally Exquisite - A pair of PRS-designed 245 "S" pickups are paired with two volume and two tone controls and a 3-way toggle pickup switch. These pickups deliver high-end clarity, low-end power, and an overall aggressive punch that maintains a certain sweetness.
- Reliable Hardware - Holding it all together to ensure you sound at your best with each performance is a PRS Two-Piece Stoptail bridge and a set of PRS Vintage Style tuners. This hardware combination allows for ultra-fast string changes, and will make sure you stay in tune, regardless of how many string bends you perform.
- Gig Bag Included - To keep this guitar safe as you travel to and from performances, PRS have included a deluxe padded gig bag. This bag features comfortable shoulder straps and even an external accessory pocket, allowing you to keep your spare strings, cables, straps, and more close to hand at all times.
PRS SE Zach Myers 594 Guitar, Myers Blue Specs
- Body Construction: Semi-Hollow Body with Single F-Hole
- Veneer: Flame Maple
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Top Carve: Shallow Violin
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.594"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany with Satin Finish
- Neck Construction: Multi-Ply
- Truss Rod: PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Headstock Logo: Signature "SE"
- NBA Type: Set
- Bridge: PRS Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Nut: PRS
- Truss Rod Cover: "Zach Myers"
- Treble Pickups: 245 "S"
- Bass Pickups: 245 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls for Each Pickup and 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch on Upper Bout
- Strings: PRS Classic 9-42
- Tuning: Standard (6-String): E, A, D, G, B, E
- Case: Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.