The Yamaha Reface CP Electric Piano is a mobile mini keyboard that perfectly reproduces the classic sounds of vintage Yamaha CP stage pianos from the 70s, but in a more compact and affordable package.
Vintage Key Voicing
It sounds great, and isfun to play at home, on stage or in the studio! It can also sound very much like the old Fender Rhodes and Wurlitzer keyboards. At a fraction of the price!
Yamaha Reface CP Features:
- 37 Key Portable Stage Piano
- Built in Speakers
- Optional Battery Power
- 6 Professional Keyboard Sounds
- On Board Effects for Sound Manipulation
Vintage Keyboard Sound Engine with six detailed vintage keyboard types:
- RDL - early 70s tine electric piano
- RDLL - late 70s tine electric piano
- WR - late 60s reed electric piano
- CLV - 70s struck string Clavinet
- TOY - toy piano
- CP - Yamaha CP80 electric grand piano
Five stompbox-style effects with direct control:
- Drive (adds harmonics and distortion)
- Tremolo (Auto-Pan for Rd) or VCM Wah with adjustable depth and rate
- Chorus with adjustable depth and speed
- VCM Phaser with adjustable depth and speed
- Digital or Analog-Type Delay with adjustable time and depth
- Reverb with adjustable depth
As a Combo Piano, the reface CP offers six classical keyboard sounds with excellent quality thanks to SCM (Spectral Component Modelling) and AWM2 sound generation.
Carefully selected vintage effects increase the authenticity of the sounds even further, instantly evoking memories of legendary songs throughout the history of rock and pop – for example by Keane, U2, Genesis and Billy Joel.
Discover and share sounds online
All four reface models offer a rich potential for creative sound design – and the opportunity to get in touch with the whole world: With Soundmondo, Yamaha created an online hub connecting the reface community all over the globe.
Soundmondo offers creative possibilities to create, share and discover sounds. The connection is established intuitively using a special Web MIDI technology for Google Chrome. As soon as a reface model is plugged in, it offers the possibility of direct synchronisation. Voices and set lists can be stored in a private area as well as shared with the community.
Reface iOS App for iPhone and iPad
Quick and easy storage as well as management of sounds with iPhone and iPad: The free reface iOS app for Apple mobile devices makes data transfer extremely simple. A name, a picture and multiple tags can be applied to stored voices; they can be sorted in different ways as well.
Search functionality is also included. Using a set list, voices can be arranged in a specific order and recalled one after the other.
Another impressive feature is the possibility to exchange voices using QR codes: A distinctive code can be generated from any stored voice and can then be shared using the different options available with iOS. It can for example be sent via email or read using the camera of another iPad to import it into the app.
Yamaha Reface CP Specifications:
- Keys: 37 HQ Mini
- Polyphony (Max): 128
- Engine: SCM + AWM2
- Voice Types: 6 Keyboard types
- Effects: Drive, Tremolo/VCM Wah, Chorus/VCM Phaser, Digital Delay/Analog-type Delay, Reverb
- Amplifiers: 2 x 2 Watt
- Speakers: 2 x 3 cm
- Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm Aux, MIDI In
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TS (Stereo Out), MIDI Out, 1 x 3.5 mm Headphones
- Other Connections: USB, Pedals
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts
- Battery Life: 5 Hours (Approx)
- Power Supply: Included Adapter or 6 x AA Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Includes: AC Adapter, MIDI Breakout Cable, Owner's Manual
- Height: 60 mm (2.375")
- Width: 530 mm (20.875")
- Depth: 175 mm (6.875")
- Weight: 1.9 kg (4 lbs 3 oz)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.900000|
|Number of Keys||37 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.