The new Vox Valvetronix VT40X is a fantastic modeling guitar amp that sounds great whether recording or playing live at small gigs. It represents a new era for modeling amps, with more realistic sound and response... Going far beyond amp modelling the new Valvetronix modelling technology breaks things down to the smallest component and recreates the exact sound of the finest amps in history. After years of painstaking development the VTX range represent the cutting edge, bringing together real valves, VET technology and a unique chassis design to offer a diverse range of real tube tones, effects and a hefty amount of power for portable combos. There's 11 famous amps (20 when using the Tone Room Editor) and 13 effects for heaps of tonal options, everything from high gain shred to the glistening chime of vintage Vox.
Tone Room Editor
Tone Room editor/librarian software is provided for use with the VT20X/VT40X/VT100X. In addition to the usual amp and effect editing, this software lets you customize parameters in such detail that it’s almost like creating your own musical instrument. Once you’ve made your dream sound a reality, you can store up to three amps/effects that you’ve customized within the amp. Additional amps and effects uploaded by VT20X/VT40X/VT100X users around the world can also be downloaded via Tone Room.
- VET (Virtual Elements Technology) delivers stunning sound quality
- Valvetronix preamp uses a vacuum tube multi-stage amplification circuit
- Hybrid digital/analog power amp
- High-performance DSP delivers next-level sound quality
- Unique chassis design provides rich low-end and overwhelming amp resonance
- Tone Room editor/librarian lets you customize the amps and effects
- A broad range of 11 realistic amp models (20 when using the editor/librarian software)
- A full complement of 13 high quality on-board effects
- 33 preset programs (60 when using the editor/librarian software), including signature sounds of famous guitarists
- Optional VFS5 foot switch allows for easy switching during performance
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*