VOX Mini Superbeetle 50W Guitar Combo Amp
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
Past meets present with the brand new VOX Superbeetle, a herald back to the Golden Age of Rock and Roll with its iconic VOX mini-stack design and vintage VOX tone. Featuring Nutube technology, an open-backed cabinet design, and built-in Tremolo and Reverb effects, this amp is designed especially for fans of the British Rock heritage - and it looks fantastic to boot!
An Iconic Design Reimagined for a New Generation
Based on the iconic VOX AC100 stack set, including the chrome frame stand, the VOX Mini Superbeetle really stands out as an homage to this amp that was made famous by a certain Fab Four from Northern England.
Developed in close collaboration between KORG and Noritake Itron, NuTube is an all-new vacuum tube that's been developed to offer you all of the benefits afforded by vintage valve technology, but in a much-smaller, more durable, and more reliable package.
In the VOX Mini Superbeetle, this NuTube technology helps to reproduce the tonal character of the legendary VOX AC30, with those recognisably chimey, sparkling tones that have been present in the mainstream music scene since the 1960s. Not only that, but the Overdrive and Tremolo sections of the amp are powered by this new technology too, and are complimented by the built-in digital reverb, all of which helps in dramatically improving your tone-shaping capabilities.
A Must-Have for British Music Affocionados
With a sophisticated sense of design that's arguably unmatched by any other amp manufacturer, VOX amps often resonate strongly with fans of that vintage British Invasion sound. The VOX Mini Superbeetle manages to emanate the spirit of this legacy in both looks and sound, and will no-doubt bring joy to the life of anybody who owns one.
And at such a low price, who can argue?
- An iconic design inherited from the classic stacks that appeared on historic stages
- Traditional VOX AC tones, powered by Nutube, with a maximum output of 50W (at 4 Ohms)
- An open-backed cabinet equipped with one 10-inch Celestion speaker
- Built-in tremolo effect driven by Nutube
- Built-in digital reverb that simulates a spring reverb
- A classic design that looks just as good as it sounds. A perfect addition to the home of any British Rock fan, even as dÃ©cor
- Speaker output lets you add an extension speaker cabinet such as a 1x12", 2x12" or even a 4x12"
- Headphones/line out jack is perfect for practicing or recording silently at home or on the go
- Input/Output: INPUT, SPEAKER OUTPUT x 2, PHONES/LINE
- Controls: GAIN, TREBLE, BASS, REVERB, TREMOLO, VOLUME, EQ FLAT/DEEP, ECO ON/OFF, Impedance 4/8/16
- Speaker: 1x10" Celestion Custom speaker, Maximum input 50 W RMS 8 ohm
- Valve: Nutube 6P1
- Output Power: Maximum approx. 50 W RMS@4 ohms, 25 W RMS@8 ohms, 12.5 W RMS@16 ohms
- Current Consumption: 3.43 A
- Effects: Digital reverb, Nutube tremolo
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 323 mm x 180 mm x 596 mm /12.7" x 7.09" x 23.5"
- Weight: 8.7kg/19.18 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter (DC 19 V), AC cord, Speaker cable
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|valve / tube amplifier
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.