Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang IL Sonic Blue
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang, seen here with a Laurel fretboard and a beautifully retro-inspired Sonic Blue finish gives you authentic 1960s Fender Mustang style and sound.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang IL Sonic Blue Key Features
- Affordable, vintage-style Mustang electric guitar
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Mustang Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups
- Slim "C"-shaped neck profile
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated, vintage-style bridge and tuners
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
- Home Delivery options available
A Budget-Friendly, Fender-Designed Guitar
Squier's fantastic new Classic Vibe lineup offers players the chance at owning a vintage-style instrument, packed full of Fender sensibility, at a price that's attainable for all.
Not only that, but the range has quickly gained a reputation for boasting some of the best guitars and basses that Squier have ever crafted.
Top Quality Construction
With its short scale length, this guitar is incredibly playable - especially if you have smaller hands. The playability is further enhanced by the slim "C"-shaped neck, easy-playing 9.5" radius Laurel fretboard and narrow-tall frets.
Despite its relatively small size, the Classic Vibe '60s Mustang packs a powerful punch thanks to its Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups.
These pickups are specially designed to help recreate the kind of tones that have been favoured by countless Indie and Alternative rock artists over the decades.
Order Yours Today
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang from Professional Music Technology if you want a faithful recreation of the original 60s Fender Mustang with great style, sound and playability at an affordable price.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang IL Sonic Blue Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Bridge Mounting: Floating
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tailpiece
- Color: Sonic Blue
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Style: 2 Single-Coil
- Switching: On/Off Slider, In/Out Phase Switch for Each Pickup
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage Mustang Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Classic Vibe Series
|2 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.