The Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang, seen here with a Laurel fretboard and a beautifully retro-inspired Sonic Blue finish gives you authentic 1960s Fender Mustang style and sound.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang IL Sonic Blue Key Features
- Affordable, vintage-style Mustang electric guitar
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Mustang Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups
- Slim "C"-shaped neck profile
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated, vintage-style bridge and tuners
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
- Finance options available
A Budget-Friendly, Fender-Designed Guitar
Squier's fantastic new Classic Vibe lineup offers players the chance at owning a vintage-style instrument, packed full of Fender sensibility, at a price that's attainable for all.
Not only that, but the range has quickly gained a reputation for boasting some of the best guitars and basses that Squier have ever crafted.
Top Quality Construction
With its short scale length, this guitar is incredibly playable - especially if you have smaller hands. The playability is further enhanced by the slim "C"-shaped neck, easy-playing 9.5" radius Laurel fretboard and narrow-tall frets.
Despite its relatively small size, the Classic Vibe '60s Mustang packs a powerful punch thanks to its Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups.
These pickups are specially designed to help recreate the kind of tones that have been favoured by countless Indie and Alternative rock artists over the decades.
Order Yours Today
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang from Professional Music Technology if you want a faithful recreation of the original 60s Fender Mustang with great style, sound and playability at an affordable price.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang IL Sonic Blue Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Bridge Mounting: Floating
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tailpiece
- Color: Sonic Blue
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Style: 2 Single-Coil
- Switching: On/Off Slider, In/Out Phase Switch for Each Pickup
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage Mustang Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||mustang style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*