Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster IL Olympic White
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster, seen here with a Laurel fretboard and a striking Olympic White finish gives you authentic 1960s Fender Jazzmaster style and sound.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster IL Olympic White Key Features
- Authentic Fender-Designed, Vintage-Style Jazzmaster guitar
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Jazzmaster Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups
- Slim "C"-shaped neck
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated, vintage-style hardware
- 1960s-inspired Headstock Markings
- Home Delivery options available
Budget-Friendly Guitar With Authentic Fender Sensibility
Squier's new Classic Vibe lineup offers an affordable range of faithful, striking homages to iconic Fender models of yesteryear.
With this particular guitar you get a host of player-friendly features that perfectly compliment that undeniable Jazzmaster tone.
Thanks to the the slim "C"-shaped neck, easy-playing 9.5" radius Laurel fretboard and narrow-tall frets, this guitar offers a slick playing feel.
What's more, with its vintage-style tremolo bridge you can get deep, dynamic and expressive performance.
Authentic Fender Tone
Equipped with Fender-Designed Alnico pickups, this electric guitar gives you authentic Fender vibes.
These pickups offer a fine balance between the thickness of a humbucker, and the clarity of a traditional single coil, for that authentic Jazzmaster tone.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster IL Olympic White Specs:
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Color: Olympic White
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.900000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazzmaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.