The Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster, seen here with a Laurel fretboard and a striking Olympic White finish gives you authentic 1960s Fender Jazzmaster style and sound.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster IL Olympic White Key Features
- Authentic Fender-Designed, Vintage-Style Jazzmaster guitar
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Jazzmaster Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups
- Slim "C"-shaped neck
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated, vintage-style hardware
- 1960s-inspired Headstock Markings
- Finance options available
Budget-Friendly Guitar With Authentic Fender Sensibility
Squier's new Classic Vibe lineup offers an affordable range of faithful, striking homages to iconic Fender models of yesteryear.
With this particular guitar you get a host of player-friendly features that perfectly compliment that undeniable Jazzmaster tone.
Thanks to the the slim "C"-shaped neck, easy-playing 9.5" radius Laurel fretboard and narrow-tall frets, this guitar offers a slick playing feel.
What's more, with its vintage-style tremolo bridge you can get deep, dynamic and expressive performance.
Authentic Fender Tone
Equipped with Fender-Designed Alnico pickups, this electric guitar gives you authentic Fender vibes.
These pickups offer a fine balance between the thickness of a humbucker, and the clarity of a traditional single coil, for that authentic Jazzmaster tone.
Available to Order Now
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster from Professional Music Technology if you want a faithful recreation of the original 60s Fender Jazzmaster with great style, sound and playability at an affordable price.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster IL Olympic White Specs:
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Color: Olympic White
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazzmaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*