The Squier Classic Vibe 50s Telecaster MN Butterscotch Blonde would make a great choice for those players who want a vintage-style guitar without the huge price tag they normally come with.
Vintage Style, Budget-Friendly Price
Squier's latest Classic Vibe lineup has been 100% designed by Fender to offer players the opportunity to own a vintage-inspired guitar for a great price.
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Telecaster MN Butterscotch Blonde Highlights
- Affordable, vintage-style Telecaster guitar
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by the original 1950s-era models
- Two Fender designed single coil pickups
- Vintage-tinted gloss neck finish
- Original-era Butterscotch Blonde finish
- Vintage-style, chrome-plated hardware
- Slim, comfortable, "C"-shaped Maple neck
- Superb value for money
- Ideal for relative beginners and more experienced players alike
Classic Fender Style
The Telecaster has been one of the most popular contemporary instruments, ever since its initial release in the early 1950s.
For the new Squier Classic Vibe series, each and every component has been designed by Fender to ensure high levels of quality in terms of tone, playability, and aesthetics.
In this case we have a Telecaster based on one of those original early 1950s models.
Ready to Rock
Featuring a traditional single cutaway body design and bolt-on Maple neck, this Classic Vibe Tele offers the kind of playing feel and reliability that made the original Telecasters so popular in the first place.
In this case, the neck features a comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile that's been capped with a modern 9.5" radius Maple fretboard, inlaid with black dot fret markers.
Vintage Tele "Twang"
One of the stand out features on any Telecaster is the range of tones generated by those two single coil pickups, and this Squier Classic Vibe model is no different.
The pickups on this guitar have also been designed by Fender, and feature Alnico V magnets, for a more modern reliability.
These pickups offer the kind of throaty growl and twang the Tele is synonymous with, and make the guitar suitable for musical styles ranging from Blues, to Rock and Roll, Rock, Pop, Country, and much more besides.
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Telecaster MN Butterscotch Blonde Specs
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '50s Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde
- Model #: 0374030550
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body: Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||pine body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.