Source Audio Soundblox Dual Expression Pedal
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
If you're looking for pin-point real-time control over parameters on your favourite Source Audio effects, then this Source Audio Soundblox Dual Expression Pedal could well be for you!
Dual Output Expression Pedal
Thanks to Dual TRS expression outputs, this pedal can actually control two different effects simultaneously, and is compatible with the very common BOSS/Roland style expression input.
Featuring a Range Adjust Knob to set the bottom point of expression range, and a special Sensor Output fo direct connection to any Hot Hand, Soundblox, Soundblox 2, or Soundblox Pro pedal, the Dual Expression can give you real-time control over filter sweeps, effect modulation, LFO speeds, and much more.
Source Audio Soundblox Dual Expression Pedal Specs
- Two Isolated TRS Expression Outputs – simultaneous control over multiple effect pedals or rack systems.
- Sensor Output — 1/8-inch; four conductor output compatible with all Soundblox, Soundblox 2, or Soundblox Pro pedals.
- Range Adjust Knob — Adjusts the range of expression signal sent through the outputs.
- OUTPUT 1: sends expression signal out via either 1/4 inch TRS cable or 4 conductor Soundblox compatible 1/8 inch sensor cable.
- OUTPUT 2: sends expression signal out via 1/4 inch TRS cable.
- Rugged, cast aluminum housing.
- Includes one 1/4-inch TRS connector cable and one 1/8 inch four conductor Sensor Output cable
- Dimensions: 10 in/25.4cm (Length) x 4 in/10.2cm (width) x 3 in/7.6cm (height)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.