SE Electronics Space Reflection Filter
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The ground breaking reflection filter goes into orbit. With the Reflection Filter Pro sE Electronics managed to create a portable acoustic solution that could effectively dampen reflections without losing top end. This leaves a natural open sound on your recordings.
The Space Reflection Filter takes things one giant leap beyond, with newly developed acoustic technology and high grade materials used throughout.
A Step Forward For The Pro Tracking Engineer
Seven vertical pillars significantly deepen the air gaps internal to the device, whilst simultaneously aiding randomisation of diffusion.
In addition to unparalleled isolation, absorption and diffusion, SPACE also boasts new hardware to clamp the device to any microphone stand or drum hardware. Fully adjustable and lockable vertically, horizontally and with tilt function for instrument miking, SPACE is utterly stable, and has truly universal positioning capability.
Despite the increased size and depth, the use of space-age materials has kept SPACE ultra-lightweight.
SE Electronics Space Reflection Filter Features
- Larger surface area means the prevention of more direct source material reaching walls and surfaces to cause unwanted reflections
- Thicker layers of different acoustic materials result in better absorption
- Deeper air gaps provide more isolation
- Better diffusion means that source material that passes through the filter is more adequately diffused, again helping to randomise primary reflections
- Improved hardware for utterly stable and flexible mounting
Included In The Box
- 1 x SPACE Reflexion Filter
- 1 x Stand assembly hardware
- 2 x Sealable sand bags (for supporting the mic stand)
- 1 x Mic stand thread adapter
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!