sE Electronics X1 S Vocal Microphone Pack
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The SE Electronics X1 S Vocal Pack offers the potential of the original 'Gold Standard' of affordable studio recording.
The X1 S Vocal Pack also includes a 3-metre XLR cable and sE’s Isolation Pack, a high-performance quick-release shock mount with an integrated adjustable pop filter. Providing the isolation and features needed for accurate vocal audio recordings in any situation.
Simply plug-in and Start Recording!
The SE Electronics X1 S Vocal Pack delivers you an affordable recording solution with no compromise on audio quality!
You can use this vocal pack for a huge range of recording applications, including studio, podcasting, lead vocal or rap recording, or mobile for field recording situations.
sE Electronics X1S Vocal Pack Key Features:
- True Condenser Technology
- Hand-made gold-sputtered capsule
- The capsule made of metal – no plastic parts
- In-house developed and in-house manufactured capsule
- State of the art SMT components for short signal path, highest dynamic range and maximum reliability
- Unlike other microphones, the X1 S offers a very smooth and balanced sound
- A bit higher sensitivity helps to stand out against other mics
Premium Condenser Mic Appointments
The sE Electronics X1 S Mic has two switchable attenuation pads installed, preventing the X1 S from overloading your audio interface or mixer when recording loud sources.
Also, the sE X1 S has two switchable low cut filters at 80Hz or 160Hz which filter background noise or compensate for proximity effect.
The sE X1 S Mic delivers best-in-class SPL function and features the highest dynamic range to date.
Furthermore, the -10 dB and -20 dB pad switches offer widened dynamic range, offering more applications and close-mic techniques for the loudest of instruments. Roaring electric guitars, thundering low-bass, and heavy-footed kick drums.
You'll find that the X1 S's all-metal chassis provides superior rejection of electrical interference and noise. And the high-quality finish completes this fantastic condenser microphone.
Also included is sE's Isolation pack. For situations where more control and popping protection is needed.
Featuring a simple and fast quick-release mechanism at the base of the shockmount making it easy to insert and remove the sE X1 S Mic.
And the integrated metal pop filter can be vertically positioned to accommodate any compatible microphone, or removed from the shock mount when needed.7
sE Electronics X1 S Microphone Specs:
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted 1" True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa (-30.5 dBV)
- Max SPL: 140 / 150 / 160 dB (0/10/20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level: 9 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: 131 / 141 / 151 dB (0/10/20 dB Attentuation pad)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Low-cut filter: 80 / 160 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10 / 20dB, switchable
- Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: 125 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 6 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 58mm (2.28 in), Length 169mm (6.65 in)
- Weight: 445 g (15.70 oz)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.