The SE Electronics X1 S Vocal Pack offers the potential of the original 'Gold Standard' of affordable studio recording.
The X1 S Vocal Pack also includes a 3-metre XLR cable and sE’s Isolation Pack, a high-performance quick-release shock mount with an integrated adjustable pop filter. Providing the isolation and features needed for accurate vocal audio recordings in any situation.
Simply plug-in and Start Recording!
The SE Electronics X1 S Vocal Pack delivers you an affordable recording solution with no compromise on audio quality!
You can use this vocal pack for a huge range of recording applications, including studio, podcasting, lead vocal or rap recording, or mobile for field recording situations.
sE Electronics X1S Vocal Pack Key Features:
- True Condenser Technology
- Hand-made gold-sputtered capsule
- The capsule made of metal – no plastic parts
- In-house developed and in-house manufactured capsule
- State of the art SMT components for short signal path, highest dynamic range and maximum reliability
- Unlike other microphones, the X1 S offers a very smooth and balanced sound
- A bit higher sensitivity helps to stand out against other mics
Premium Condenser Mic Appointments
The sE Electronics X1 S Mic has two switchable attenuation pads installed, preventing the X1 S from overloading your audio interface or mixer when recording loud sources.
Also, the sE X1 S has two switchable low cut filters at 80Hz or 160Hz which filter background noise or compensate for proximity effect.
The sE X1 S Mic delivers best-in-class SPL function and features the highest dynamic range to date.
Furthermore, the -10 dB and -20 dB pad switches offer widened dynamic range, offering more applications and close-mic techniques for the loudest of instruments. Roaring electric guitars, thundering low-bass, and heavy-footed kick drums.
You'll find that the X1 S's all-metal chassis provides superior rejection of electrical interference and noise. And the high-quality finish completes this fantastic condenser microphone.
Also included is sE's Isolation pack. For situations where more control and popping protection is needed.
Featuring a simple and fast quick-release mechanism at the base of the shockmount making it easy to insert and remove the sE X1 S Mic.
And the integrated metal pop filter can be vertically positioned to accommodate any compatible microphone, or removed from the shock mount when needed.7
sE Electronics X1 S Microphone Specs:
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted 1" True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa (-30.5 dBV)
- Max SPL: 140 / 150 / 160 dB (0/10/20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level: 9 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: 131 / 141 / 151 dB (0/10/20 dB Attentuation pad)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Low-cut filter: 80 / 160 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10 / 20dB, switchable
- Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: 125 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 6 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 58mm (2.28 in), Length 169mm (6.65 in)
- Weight: 445 g (15.70 oz)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.