Rode Rodecaster Pro Integrated Podcast Studio
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Choosing the right Podcast equipment can be complicated - simplify it all with the new Rode Rodecaster Pro. An all-in-one Podcasting Mixer, Interface and FX Unit with everything you need to run a Podcast Studio in one place!
Streamline your Podcast
Designed for seamless connectivity, control and integration with microphone, telephone and computer inputs, the Rodecaster Pro can have you up and running within minutes of getting out the box. Record directly to SD Card or to your DAW Software via USB. Simplify your control over input and output levels, jingles and more with on-board faders, knobs and full-colour touchscreen.
Rodecaster Pro is perfect if you're just starting a Podcast project, or a seasoned professional user who wants simplicity and convenience in one broadcast-friendly unit.
Rode Rodecaster Pro Key Features:
- Easy-to-use integrated podcast production console
- 8 faders to control audio levels
- 4 high-quality XLR mic inputs
- Instant jingle playback via programmable pads (with companion app)
- Intuitive Colour Touch-screen Operation
- 4 x 1/4" Jack Stereo Headphone Outputs with dedicated Volume Controls
- 2 x 1/4" Jack Stereo Monitor Outputs
- Echo-Free Phone connectivity via either TRRS or Bluetooth with automatic mix-minus
- Aphex Big Bottom and Aural Exciter processing onboard
- Record direct to microSD card or computer via USB
- Live Streaming Capability
4 Discrete Headphone Outputs
Rodecaster Pro is equipped with 4 high-powered headphone outputs using discrete circuitry for clarity and presence, each with its own volume level. A switchable headphone limiter ensures no deafening spikes. Left and right TRS speaker outputs provide quality playback listening, or can feed a PA for an audience if podcasting live.
Ready to Record
The Rodecaster Pro allows you to instantly record your master mix output to DAW Software via USB. Alternatively, utilise the on-board MicroSD card slot and take your final project anywhere to polish your final mix.
Sound Effects and Jingles
The RodeCaster Pro comes with 8 programmable sound effects pads, for instant triggering of sound effects, music, jingles, applause and ads. They're perfect for turning a boring podcast into a dynamic, entertaining show without spending hours on advanced editing techniques or post-processing.
You can record audio direct to the programmable pads from any input, or simply “drag and drop” files from your computer using the supplied software. Simple, easy to use, and easily fine-tuned if you have more than one show to host.
Phone Call Friendly
Have a remote guest you want to interview? Simply connect your phone to the RODECaster Pro via Bluetooth or with a TRRS cable. The RODECaster Pro automatically provides “mix-minus” audio to prevent echo being heard by the caller, without the need to purchase dedicated and costly hardware. Telephone interviews via Mobile or Skype with a remote guest never sounded so good!
Class A Servo-biased Preamps
The RØDECaster Pro’s pristine preamps and outputs feature Class A circuitry, as featured on broadcast consoles that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. The Class A preamps provide a much cleaner gain structure with lower levels of distortion, providing an incredibly clean, low-noise signal. The Preamps are also servo-biased, keeping distortion levels low. Your signal is broadcast-pure.
On-board APHEX Processing
Rodecaster Pro features APHEX Aural Exciter and APHEX Big Bottom signal processing under the hood. Combine these integrated processing tools with a quality condenser mic and you'll have the recipe for pro-grade sound for your Podcast.
The Rode RODECaster Pro also features a multistage dynamics section that offers pristene sound quality, without spending hours on mixing, post-recording:
- Compression and noise-gate - Adds depth, tone and consistency.
- High-pass filter - Eliminates low-end rumble.
- De-esser - Lessen sibilance on “s” words.
- Ducking - a feature used in professional broadcast stations where the volume of the host-channel (channel one) will automatically override the volume of the other channels
- Auto setup - Quickly sets the level of you and your guests.
Free Firmware 2.1 Update
As testament to Rode's comittment to the RodeCaster Pro and you, they have now introduced the Version 2.1 firmware update for this great bit of gear, adding all sorts of fantastic new features.
This free update unlocks complete granular control over all processing parameters, gives you even more flexible podcast recording and export options and even updates the RodeCater Pro's interface and Companion App.
Key Features of RodeCaster Pro 2.1 Update:
- Granular control over processing parameters: Users can now tweak all parameters of the RØDECaster Pro’s compressor, noise gate, de-esser, APHEX Aural Exciter™ and Big Bottom™, and high-pass filter. For users who prefer the simplicity of the RØDECaster Pro’s original processing controls, the advanced editor can be turned off.
- Master bus compressor: As well as the individual channel compressors, the RØDECaster Pro now features a compressor on the master output.
- Broadcast-style level metering: Users now have the option to add precise dBFS markers to the level meters on the home and record screen for greater control over recording levels.
- Sound pad overdubbing: Audio that has been loaded onto the sound pads can now be overdubbed infinitely, allowing users to create layered sounds, record VOs over music, create custom ad rolls and more.
- Post-fader multitrack recording: When recording in multitrack mode, users now have the option to record post-fader, meaning all processing, effects and level settings will be recorded in the RØDECaster Pro’s output.
- Improved podcast export processing: When transferring podcasts to a computer, users now have the option to format their files for all major podcast platforms. WAV file exporting has also been improved.
- Updated Companion App: Users can also tweak all processing parameters in real-time from within the Companion App; the Firmware Updater also now lives within the Companion app.
All-In-One Podcasting Studio
This feature-packed device has everything you need to produce professional podcasts; all you need to do is add the microphones!
Buy the Rode Rodecaster Pro from PMT Online for your all-in-one podcasting studio.
Rode Rodecaster Pro Specifications:
- Mic Inputs: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, -3 dB at 20 Hz (high-pass filter)
- Monitor Outputs: 20 Hz – 20 kHz better than ±0.5 dB
- Input Impedance: 600k (mic preamplifiers)
- Equivalent Noise: –125dBA (A-Weighted, measured as per IEC651)
- Maximum Output Level: +3dBu (monitor outputs)
- Headphone Output Power at 1% THD:
- 32Ohms – >220mW
- 300Ohms – >31mW
- Dynamic Range: 100 dBA (mic preamps)
- Gain Range: 0dB – >50dB (mic preamps)
- Power Requirements: External DC power supply
- Output Connection: USB-C, 1/4” balanced stereo
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Storage: microSD card slot, internal memory for storing sounds for programmable pads
- OS Requirements: (App) macOS 10.11, Windows 10
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 1.98kg
- Packed Weight: 2.85kg
- Dimensions: (WxDxH, mm) 350 x 275 x 82mm
- Packaged Dimensions: (WxDxH, mm) 412 × 338 × 127mm
- Optional Accessories Available: PodMic, any XLR RØDE microphone, PSA1
- Warranty: 2 years* (1 year plus 1 with online registration)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.