Rode Rodecaster Pro Integrated Podcast Studio
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Choosing the right Podcast equipment can be complicated - simplify it all with the new Rode Rodecaster Pro. An all-in-one Podcasting Mixer, Interface and FX Unit with everything you need to run a Podcast Studio in one place!
Streamline your Podcast
Designed for seamless connectivity, control and integration with microphone, telephone and computer inputs, the Rodecaster Pro can have you up and running within minutes of getting out the box. Record directly to SD Card or to your DAW Software via USB. Simplify your control over input and output levels, jingles and more with on-board faders, knobs and full-colour touchscreen.
Rodecaster Pro is perfect if you're just starting a Podcast project, or a seasoned professional user who wants simplicity and convenience in one broadcast-friendly unit.
Rode Rodecaster Pro Key Features:
- Easy-to-use integrated podcast production console
- 8 faders to control audio levels
- 4 high-quality XLR mic inputs
- Instant jingle playback via programmable pads (with companion app)
- Intuitive Colour Touch-screen Operation
- 4 x 1/4" Jack Stereo Headphone Outputs with dedicated Volume Controls
- 2 x 1/4" Jack Stereo Monitor Outputs
- Echo-Free Phone connectivity via either TRRS or Bluetooth with automatic mix-minus
- Aphex Big Bottom and Aural Exciter processing onboard
- Record direct to microSD card or computer via USB
- Live Streaming Capability
4 Discrete Headphone Outputs
Rodecaster Pro is equipped with 4 high-powered headphone outputs using discrete circuitry for clarity and presence, each with its own volume level. A switchable headphone limiter ensures no deafening spikes. Left and right TRS speaker outputs provide quality playback listening, or can feed a PA for an audience if podcasting live.
Ready to Record
The Rodecaster Pro allows you to instantly record your master mix output to DAW Software via USB. Alternatively, utilise the on-board MicroSD card slot and take your final project anywhere to polish your final mix.
Sound Effects and Jingles
The RodeCaster Pro comes with 8 programmable sound effects pads, for instant triggering of sound effects, music, jingles, applause and ads. They're perfect for turning a boring podcast into a dynamic, entertaining show without spending hours on advanced editing techniques or post-processing.
You can record audio direct to the programmable pads from any input, or simply “drag and drop” files from your computer using the supplied software. Simple, easy to use, and easily fine-tuned if you have more than one show to host.
Phone Call Friendly
Have a remote guest you want to interview? Simply connect your phone to the RODECaster Pro via Bluetooth or with a TRRS cable. The RODECaster Pro automatically provides “mix-minus” audio to prevent echo being heard by the caller, without the need to purchase dedicated and costly hardware. Telephone interviews via Mobile or Skype with a remote guest never sounded so good!
Class A Servo-biased Preamps
The RØDECaster Pro’s pristine preamps and outputs feature Class A circuitry, as featured on broadcast consoles that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. The Class A preamps provide a much cleaner gain structure with lower levels of distortion, providing an incredibly clean, low-noise signal. The Preamps are also servo-biased, keeping distortion levels low. Your signal is broadcast-pure.
On-board APHEX Processing
Rodecaster Pro features APHEX Aural Exciter and APHEX Big Bottom signal processing under the hood. Combine these integrated processing tools with a quality condenser mic and you'll have the recipe for pro-grade sound for your Podcast.
The Rode RODECaster Pro also features a multistage dynamics section that offers pristene sound quality, without spending hours on mixing, post-recording:
- Compression and noise-gate - Adds depth, tone and consistency.
- High-pass filter - Eliminates low-end rumble.
- De-esser - Lessen sibilance on “s” words.
- Ducking - a feature used in professional broadcast stations where the volume of the host-channel (channel one) will automatically override the volume of the other channels
- Auto setup - Quickly sets the level of you and your guests.
Optimised MIDI ControlNow updated to Version 2.1.2, the RODECaster Pro has now unlocked access to MIDI Control for syncing the all in one recording device with DAWs and streaming software. Making it easier than ever to get the RODECaster Pro to match your exact requirements.
All-In-One Podcasting Studio
This feature-packed device has everything you need to produce professional podcasts; all you need to do is add the microphones!
Buy the Rode Rodecaster Pro from PMT Online for your all-in-one podcasting studio.
Rode Rodecaster Pro Specifications:
- Mic Inputs: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, -3 dB at 20 Hz (high-pass filter)
- Monitor Outputs: 20 Hz – 20 kHz better than ±0.5 dB
- Input Impedance: 600k (mic preamplifiers)
- Equivalent Noise: –125dBA (A-Weighted, measured as per IEC651)
- Maximum Output Level: +3dBu (monitor outputs)
- Headphone Output Power at 1% THD:
- 32Ohms – >220mW
- 300Ohms – >31mW
- Dynamic Range: 100 dBA (mic preamps)
- Gain Range: 0dB – >50dB (mic preamps)
- Power Requirements: External DC power supply
- Output Connection: USB-C, 1/4” balanced stereo
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Storage: microSD card slot, internal memory for storing sounds for programmable pads
- OS Requirements: (App) macOS 10.11, Windows 10
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 1.98kg
- Packed Weight: 2.85kg
- Dimensions: (WxDxH, mm) 350 x 275 x 82mm
- Packaged Dimensions: (WxDxH, mm) 412 × 338 × 127mm
- Optional Accessories Available: PodMic, any XLR RØDE microphone, PSA1
- Warranty: 2 years* (1 year plus 1 with online registration)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.