The Rode NT1-A Microphone Pack brings you the best-selling of all Rode microphones in a bundle that includes everything you need to begin creating professional sounding recordings.
Condenser Microphone Package
Since its release, the Rode NT1A microphone has rightfully earned its place as an industry standard condenser microphone, being used on hit songs recorded all over the world.
World’s Quietest Studio Microphones
Thanks to its extremely low self-noise level of only 5Db (A), along with the Rode NT1, it is known as one of the world’s quietest studio microphones.
With its incredibly low noise level it makes for one of the best microphones for recording vocals and it’s also ideal for recording guitars and percussion.
Complete Vocal Recording Solution
The Rode NT1-A comes packaged as part of the ‘Complete Vocal Recording Solution’ bundle which includes everything you need to start getting a professional vocal recording and is a great vocal microphone for home studio recording.
Included in this convenient condenser microphone package are the following great items:
- A studio grade pop-shield which helps prevent unwanted breathing sounds and plosives spoiling your vocal recordings.
- A premium 20ft XLR microphone cable.
- A protective pouch for keeping dust and debris away from your Rode NT1-A.
Professional Recording Results
If you need some help getting started or want to learn a few tricks of the trade from professionals, the included NT1-A Studio Secrets DVD is packed with helpful advice and techniques so you can get the most of your recordings.
Also, when you register your purchase with RODE you get an industry leading ten year warranty to cover your new Rode mic.
With its large 1” capsule with gold-plated diaphragm, internal capsule shock mounting, wide dynamic range and ultra-low self-noise you have the potential to get seriously fantastic professional level recordings with the Rode NT1-A.
RØDE NT1-A Condenser Microphone Complete Vocal Recording Solution Package Features:
- Large 1” Capsule with Gold Plated Diaphragm
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Ultra-Low Noise with Self Noise of Only 5dB (A)
- Wide Dynamic Range
- True Condenser (Externally Biased)
- Internal Capsule Shock Mounting
- Includes RØDE SM6 Shock Mount, Pop Filter, Dust Cover and Premium Microphone Cable
- 10 Year Extended Warranty When You Register the NT1-A with Rode
RODE NT1-A Condenser Microphone Specs:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.7mV
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 5dB-A
- Power Options: +24V phantom power and +48V phantom power
- Weight : 326.00gm
- Dimensions: 190.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
|Warranty||10 years (when you register with rode)|
Good for the price
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*