PRS Ltd Edition Joe Walsh McCarty 594 Singlecut Guitar
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The PRS Ltd Edition Joe Walsh McCarty 594 Singlecut, seen here with a gorgeous McCarty Sunburst finish and a Gloss "Cracking" Nitro lacquer, is a beautiful signature guitar that's been packed full of premium-quality hardware, electronics, and tonewoods.
Not only that, but as there's only a limited number that's been made it's safe to say that it would make a prized centrepiece to any PRS or Joe Walsh enthusiasts collection.
Signature Guitar For The Eagles Legend Joe Walsh
Joe Walsh has admitted himself that he just doesn't like new guitars, instead preferring axes that have been tinkered with and worn in over time - however, he loved his own signature McCarty 594 Singlecut the moment he took it out of the box!
These excellent guitars are born from a combination of passion and precision, to embody vintage soul and appointments whilst utilising the precision of PRS's modern manufacturing techniques.
The end result is an incredible instrument that boasts boutique looks, unsurpassed tones, and a distinct "worn-in" feel for a playing experience that only be described as "heavenly" - it's no wonder Joe likes his so much.
PRS Ltd Edition Joe Walsh McCarty 594 Singlecut Highlights
- Exquisitely-crafted, Limited Edition electric guitar
- PRS Core model, fine-tuned to suit the needs of legendary guitar player Joe Walsh
- McCarty 594 single-cutaway body design, carved from Mahogany and capped with Figured Maple
- Instantly-comfortable Pattern Vintage Mahogany neck, with a 24.594" scale length
- Ultra-rare Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard, with faux bone binding and "Old School" bird fret markers
- Two vintage-voiced 58/15 LT+ humbucker pickups with independent Volume and Tone controls, and Push/Pull coil split function on each Tone pot
- Ultra rare - only 200 made for worldwide release!
- Paul Reed Smith's hand-written signature appears on the front of the headstock, whilst Joe Walsh's signature is on the backplate of each guitar
- Includes deluxe PRS Hardcase
Crafting The Body
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: McCarty Sunburst, Gloss "Cracking" Nitro
The Joe Walsh Signature McCarty 594 Singlecut features a familiar single cutaway design, crafted with a solid mahogany body, and capped with a gorgeous piece of carved figured maple.
Together these tonewoods help to deliver a naturally warm and mellow tone, with snappy overtones, a fast attack, and plenty of sustain.
In addition to sounding fantastic, the familiar wood grain of the flamed maple gives the guitar a distinct look, and is perfectly complimented by its McCarty Sunburst finish.
- Number of Frets/Fret Material: 22 / Stainless Steel
- Scale Length: 24.594"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Vintage
- Fretboard Wood: Brazilian Rosewood with Faux Bone Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: "Old School" Birds
Similar in width to the classic PRS Pattern neck, but with a slightly asymmetrical design, the Pattern Vintage neck is both comfortable and functional.
Crafted to be slightly thicker on the bass side than the treble, this results in increased comfort for both chording and lead runs.
Add to this the unique 24.594" scale length, and you have a neck that feels as though you've been playing it forever.
As a finishing touch, the neck is topped with a bound Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard - a tonewood so scarce that it needs it's own passport before it can be used - inlaid with "Old-School" Bird inlays for a touch of extra class.
- Bridge: PRS Two-Piece, Cast Zinc
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Truss Rod Cover: "Joe Walsh Limited Edition"
- Strings: PRS Signature, 10-46
- Included Accessories: Hardcase
With it's set of Vintage-Style Tuners and the Two-Piece Stoptail bridge, this incredible guitar guarantees the maximum amount of tone transfer from the string into the guitar.
These two pieces of hardware also combine perfectly to offer incredible levels of tuning stability, allowing you to bend those strings to your heart's content without having to re-tune every song.
- Treble Pickup: 58/15 LT+
- Bass Pickup: 58/15 LT+
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Controls for each pickup with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch on Upper Bout
Based on the traditional 58/15 humbucker - but with a slightly lower output - the PAF-like 58/18 LT+'s are tuned to work perfectly with the guitar's tonewoods and shape to produce a warm, clear, vintage-sounding tone.
Each of these humbuckers has independent Volume and Tone controls, and at the pull of a Tone knob can be split into a single coil pickup.
This gives you access to a huge amount of tonal variations, making the SC594 into one of the most versatile single cutaway guitars available.
Limited Numbers Available
As stated above, this guitar is available in limited numbers only - in fact, there's only been 200 crafted for worldwide release!
No need to worry though, as here at PMT we have managed to get our hands on a couple of them, but be sure to order yours sooner rather than later as they won't be around forever!
Contact our Online Sales Team directly to query the availability of the PRS Ltd Edition Joe Walsh McCarty 594 Singlecut.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.