The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 has been given more than just a brand new facelift. It delivers the most seamless music making experience with any DAW!
S61 MK2 asserts its title of 'King of the MIDI Keyboards' with brand new Hi-Res colour screens to browse your favourite plugin presets, hands-on rotary controllers, Pro-Grade Fatar Keybed and deep integration with MASCHINE hardware and software.
If you're new to the world of Komplete Kontrol, or already an existing user - the S61 MK2 will take your music production to the next level. It's more visual, more intuitive, more expressive than any other Keyboard Controller on the market today and is a valuable asset to any producers workflow.
The Second Generation of Komplete Kontrol S61 includes a wealth of new upgrades and tweaks to make it an even more attractive addition to any studio setup.
- MORE VISUAL - Two high-res color screens make it easy to browse and preview sounds, tweak controls, and mix and edit your projects – right from the hardware.
- MORE INTUITIVE - Get hands-on with your production process, thanks to an improved layout with more dedicated function buttons and a new four-directional push encoder.
- MORE EXPRESSIVE - KOMPLETE KONTROL S61 now sports ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus a touch strip for expanded creative possibilities.
- MORE INTEGRATION - Mix, edit, and more in MASCHINE, Logic, Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo, and GarageBand.
Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 Key Features
- 61 Semi-Weighted Keys
- Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels
- Touch strip for expression control
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE and hundreds of NKS instruments
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based Preset Browser
- 2 x Hi-Res Colour Screens
- 'Chord Mode' with RGB Key Light Guide
- MIDI Arpeggiator Mode
- Deep integration with MASCHINE
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and GarageBand
- 4-directional push encoder
- Two assignable pedal inputs
- MIDI in/out
- USB 2.0 Bus Powered
- Includes KOMPLETE 12 Select & Komplete Kontrol Software
Komplete Kontrol Software Included
Courtesy of the included Komplete Kontrol software, all of your favourite plug-ins (not just Native Instruments!) are easily accessible from one library screen. Browse your presets by genre, instrument, timbre or type, all from the keyboard's control surface. No longer is there a disconnect between the keyboard and the computer - it's all right in front of you with Kontrol S61 MK2.
With Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2, you get all the software you need to create awe-inspiring music straight out the box. The Komplete Kontrol library serves as a central hub to browse all of your installed plug-ins. As well as Native Instruments, it's compatible (via NKS) with a wide range of other creator content like Rob Papen, Spectrasonics, Arturia and many more leading Plug-In developers.
Full Colour Displays
Another aide for creative workflow is the dual full-colour displays. Without looking at your computer screen or laptop every 2 seconds, the S61 MK2 has got all your patches, presets and plugins on the keyboard itself. Instantly speed up your production process and audition sounds without moving!
RGB Light Guide
S61 MK2 also features built-in Arpeggiator sequences and a dedicated 'Chord' Mode, allowing you to instantly dial in hundreds of different scales and key modes from all genres of music. Along with the LED light guide above each key, it allows you to play and learn complex chord progressions without years of music theory or training and record straight into your DAW. A massive time saver and creative spark when you need it!
The S61 MK2 features physical Pitch & Mod wheels, with a dedicated ribbon touch strip controller for expanded creative possibilities.
Komplete 12 Select Library Included
- 11 Products, more than 1,000 sounds, and over 45 GB of instruments and effects
- 8 x sampled instruments powered by KONTAKT 6 PLAYER
- 3 x Studio Grade Virtual Effects
- Easy installation from one pen drive
- Easy setup, activation, and updating via Native Access
- Optimized for use with KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards
- Seamless integration with MASCHINE software and hardware
- Works with any DAW
Software System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7 or later, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Internet connection and a graphics card with support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher (for software download and activation only)
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT instruments)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
|Software Included||komplete 11 select, komplete kontrol|
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
November 13, 2018Read Article
October 30, 2018Read Article
September 6, 2018Read Article
October 24, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*