B-Stock Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
This product may have been opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or may have non-essential parts or software missing. Otherwise, the product operates as new. The product in the image may not be of the exact item, but if there are any concerns around packaging, condition or usability before dispatch, we will contact you immediately.
When buying a B-Stock product from PMT, you'll get exactly the same manufacturer's warranty and protection as if you bought an A-Grade product!
The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 has been given more than just a brand new facelift. It delivers the most seamless music making experience with any DAW!
S61 MK2 asserts its title of 'King of the MIDI Keyboards' with brand new Hi-Res colour screens to browse your favourite plugin presets, hands-on rotary controllers, Pro-Grade Fatar Keybed and deep integration with MASCHINE hardware and software.
If you're new to the world of Komplete Kontrol, or already an existing user - the S61 MK2 will take your music production to the next level. It's more visual, more intuitive, more expressive than any other Keyboard Controller on the market today and is a valuable asset to any producers workflow.
The Second Generation of Komplete Kontrol S61 includes a wealth of new upgrades and tweaks to make it an even more attractive addition to any studio setup.
- MORE VISUAL - Two high-res color screens make it easy to browse and preview sounds, tweak controls, and mix and edit your projects – right from the hardware.
- MORE INTUITIVE - Get hands-on with your production process, thanks to an improved layout with more dedicated function buttons and a new four-directional push encoder.
- MORE EXPRESSIVE - KOMPLETE KONTROL S61 now sports ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus a touch strip for expanded creative possibilities.
- MORE INTEGRATION - Mix, edit, and more in MASCHINE, Logic, Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo, and GarageBand.
Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 Key Features
- 61 Semi-Weighted Keys
- Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels
- Touch strip for expression control
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE and hundreds of NKS instruments
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based Preset Browser
- 2 x Hi-Res Colour Screens
- 'Chord Mode' with RGB Key Light Guide
- MIDI Arpeggiator Mode
- Deep integration with MASCHINE
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and GarageBand
- 4-directional push encoder
- Two assignable pedal inputs
- MIDI in/out
- USB 2.0 Bus Powered
- Includes KOMPLETE 13 Select & Komplete Kontrol Software
Komplete Kontrol Software Included
Courtesy of the included Komplete Kontrol software, all of your favourite plug-ins (not just Native Instruments!) are easily accessible from one library screen. Browse your presets by genre, instrument, timbre or type, all from the keyboard's control surface. No longer is there a disconnect between the keyboard and the computer - it's all right in front of you with Kontrol S61 MK2.
With Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2, you get all the software you need to create awe-inspiring music straight out the box. The Komplete Kontrol library serves as a central hub to browse all of your installed plug-ins. As well as Native Instruments, it's compatible (via NKS) with a wide range of other creator content like Rob Papen, Spectrasonics, Arturia and many more leading Plug-In developers.
Full Colour Displays
Another aide for creative workflow is the dual full-colour displays. Without looking at your computer screen or laptop every 2 seconds, the S61 MK2 has got all your patches, presets and plugins on the keyboard itself. Instantly speed up your production process and audition sounds without moving!
RGB Light Guide
S61 MK2 also features built-in Arpeggiator sequences and a dedicated 'Chord' Mode, allowing you to instantly dial in hundreds of different scales and key modes from all genres of music. Along with the LED light guide above each key, it allows you to play and learn complex chord progressions without years of music theory or training and record straight into your DAW. A massive time saver and creative spark when you need it!
The S61 MK2 features physical Pitch & Mod wheels, with a dedicated ribbon touch strip controller for expanded creative possibilities.
Komplete 13 Select Library Included
- 11 Products, more than 1,000 sounds, and over 45 GB of instruments and effects
- 8 x sampled instruments powered by KONTAKT 6 PLAYER
- 3 x Studio Grade Virtual Effects
- Easy installation from one pen drive
- Easy setup, activation, and updating via Native Access
- Optimized for use with KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards
- Seamless integration with MASCHINE software and hardware
- Works with any DAW
Software System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7 or later, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Internet connection and a graphics card with support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher (for software download and activation only)
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT instruments)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Komplete Select and Komplete Kontrol
|Number of Keys
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.