Volca Keys; a true analogue synthesizer from Korg, featuring a built-in sequencer that generates incredible analogue lead, rhythm and bass sounds.
Volca Keys Analogue Lead Synth
Powerful and extremely fun to use, this true-analogue lead synthesizer delivers brilliant cutting tones. Volca Keys also comes equipped with sequencing and recording capabilities.
Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer
Making use of 3VCO, 1VCK, 1VCA, 1LFO and 1EG, Korg Volca Keys has a familiar and extremely versatile structure.
Generating incredibly diverse and powerful tones with specially selected parameters, the Volca Keys is a shining example of the potential for a portable analog synthesizer.
Using the three oscillators you can play chords, use them in unison with detune to produce some really thick lead lines or apply some ring modulation to produce some out-of-this-world metallic sounds.
Easy Voicing Function
With the Volca Keys’ Voicing function, you can specify the how the three oscillators combine with each other.
Just turn the knob to choose one of six different combinations; Poly, Unison, Octave, Fifth, Unison Ring or Poly Ring.
With the Voicing function being this simple and straightforward, it is easy for any player to come up with a variety of interesting sounds.
Simple Loop Sequencer and Motion Sequence Function
The Volca Keys has a built-in 16 step loop sequencer so you can record your performance via the touch panel keyboard as you play.
With internal memory allowing up to eight sequence patterns to be stored, you can easily create phrases on the fly and overdub your recordings to create some great complex loops that would not normally be possible to play.
Using the Motion Sequence function you can record knob movements so you can apply time-varying changes, enhancing your loops to add more originality and dynamism to your live performances.
Connect to your DAW or Other Volca Units
With the integrated sync jack you can synchronise playback between multiple volcas or with the Korg Monotribe.
You can even use the SyncKontrol iPhone app to wirelessly control tap tempo, swing settings and synchronised playback with music on your iOS device thanks to WIST.
A MIDI IN connector allows you to synchronise the Volca Keys with other devices, play the Volca Keys from any MIDI keyboard or even send note information from your DAW and use the volca as an analogue sound module.
Korg Volca Keys Analogue Lead Synthesizer Key Features:
- Simple Three-Voice Analog Synthesizer
- Easy-to-Use Voicing Function
- Built-In Delay Effect
- Simple Loop Sequencer
- Motion Sequence Function for Recording Knob Adjustments
- Self-Tuning Function Overcomes Pitch Drift
- SYNC Jack and MIDI IN Allow Synchronised Performance Across Multiple Units and DAW Connectivity
- Compact Size, Battery-Powered Operation and a Built-In Speaker for Perfect Portability and Mobile Music Creation
Korg Volca Keys Analogue Lead Synthesizer Specs:
- Multi-Touch Keyboard
- Type: Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony: 3
- Structure: 3VCO, 1VCF, 1VCA, 1LFO, 1EG
- VCO: Octave, Ring Modulation, Detune, Portamento, EG Int.
- VCO Wave: Sawtooth, Square
- VCF: Cutoff, Peak, EG Int
- VCF Type: Low Pass Filter, 12 db/oct
- LFO: Rate, Pitch Int, Cutoff Int, Wave (Sawtooth, Triangle, Square)
- EG: Attack, Decay/Release, Sustain
- Delay: Time, Feedback, Temp Sync
- Number of Parts: 1
- Number of Steps: 16
- Number of Recording Patterns: 8
- Audio Output: Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Sync: Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V), Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- MIDI: In
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Power Supply: AA alkaline battery ×6, AA nickel-metal hydride battery ×6, AC adapter “KA-350” (optional)
- Accessories: AA alkaline battery ×6 (for verifying operation)
- Options: AC adapter (KA-350)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 193 × 115 ×46 mm / 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.81 inches
- Weight: 377 g / 0.83 lbs (Excluding batteries)
|Software Included||synckontol iphone app available on app store|
|Power Supply||battery operation|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*