The Korg Nu:Tekt NTS-1 Digital KIT is a flexible DIY synthesizer that you can put together yourself with the included tool and no soldering needed.
Build Your Own Synthesizer
The NTS-1 is the first of its kind from KORG's DIY Nu:Tekt Brand.
This compact synth kit is completely customisable and gives you everything you need to build your own synthesizer and tweak it to your own requirements.
Korg Nu:Tekt NTS-1 Digital Synthesizer DIY Kit Key Features:
- Everything You Need To Make A Synth
- No Soldering Required, Screwdriver Included
- Three Types of Effects with Multiple Variations
- Headphone Output
- AUDIO IN, SYNC IN, SYNC UT, MIDI IN and USB Connections
- USB Bus Powered
Amazing Sonic Possibilities
Despite its compact size, the Korg Nu:Tekt NTS-1 features a digital oscillator derived from the MULTI engine found in the popular Porlogue and Minilogue XD synths.
You also have an arpeggiator with multiple ranges, scales and modes along with dedicated spatial, modulation and delay sections.
Furthermore, each of these has its own range of settings for incredible sonic exploration.
The Korg NTS-1 has a single monophonic digital oscillator, a multimode filter, on EG, three LFOs, three stereo effects processors and a full arpeggiator giving you an amazing base from which to start your DIY synthesizer journey.
With the main oscillator you can choose from Sawtooth, Triangle, Square and VPM waveforms.
You can even load custom oscillators from Korg's logue SDK making the Korg NTS-1 compatible with content created for prologue and minilogue xd.
You can then reshape all of these waveforms by turning the knobs on the Nu:Tekt NTS-1.
The Korg NTS-1 boasts three onboard effect types inspired by the effects found on the Korg Minilogue xd.
These effects give you a range of reverbs, modulation and delays to play with and they can all be blended and edited how you want.
A full arpeggiator is included and features several patterns for you to play with. You can also choose from a range of scales and note orders along with a Random mode to come up with some great, new sounding phrases.
You can adjust the pattern length from 1 to 24 steps as default and if you sync it externally, the step duration can be adjusted from 16th to 64th notes too.
Giving you really in-depth control, the NTS-1 features a ribbon controller while its simple interface and display ensures intuitive operation.
Dig in deep with parameter changes using the range of buttons and knobs and all the combinations you can come up with for even moer sonic potential.
Furthermore, you have the option to connect external MIDI controllers and sequencers for more options.
Customise Your Experience
Korg have designed the Nu:Tek NTS-1 to be fully customisable. With this in mind, the screws on the side are long enough to allow you to attach custom side panels and create all sorts of new devices.
What's more, the Korg NTS-1 is equipped with AUDIO IN, SYNC IN, SYNC OUT and MIDI IN connectors so you can use it with all sorts of hardware and software.
You can sync the NTS-1 to other hardware to play along with or even modify audio signals with the powerful onboard digital effects.
Using the USB connection you can hook the Korg NTS-1 up to your DAW or other audio software for some awesome music making potential.
Another cool thing to do which allows for even further customisation is to connect the NTS-1 to a powerbank via the USB port so it can be completely portable.
Free Music Software Bundle
So that you've got a range of great things to get you started, the Korg NTS-1 comes with a free bundle of music software from Izotope.
This diverse range of software includes Ozone Elements which you can use to create songs and master them using AI.
Reason Lite DAW software is included so you can compose, create and produce music with the essential tools from leading music production software.
Software synths from KORG and other brands give you a great range of sounds to perform with.
You also get a free 3 month trial of Skoove Premium to help improve your keyboard playing skills.
Korg Nu:Tekt NTS-1 Digital Synthesizer DIY Kit Included Software:
- KORG Collection - M1 Le (synthesizer sound module)
- UVI Digital Synsations (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Ultra Analog Session (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Strum Session (acoustic guitar sound module)
- AAS Lounge Lizard Session (electric piano sound module)
- Propellerhead Reason Lite (DAW music production software)
- Skoove free 3 month trial of Skoove Premium (online piano lesson)
- KORG Gadget 2 Le for Mac (DAW music production software)
- iZOTOPE Ozone Elements (Audio Mastering Plug-in Software)
DIY Synth Kit
If you've always wanted to make your own synthesizer but didn't know how to get started - this is how you get started.
Everything you need to make your own synth is included in this pack, even the tool to put the parts together.
Buy the Korg Nu:Tekt NTS-1 digital synthesizer kit and start making customisable synths.
Korg Nu:Tekt NTS-1 Digital Synthesizer DIY Kit Specs:
- Ribbon keyboard
- 1 Digital Oscillator, 1 Multimode filter, 1 EG, 3 LFO
- MOD (CHORUS, ENSEMBLE, PHASER, FLANGER), DELAY, REVERB
- Headphone jack (3.5mm stereo mini phone jack), AUDIO IN jack (3.5mm stereo mini-phone jack), SYNC IN jack (3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack, 20V maximum input level), SYNC OUT jack (3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack, 5V output level), MIDI IN connector (3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack) connector, USB port (micro B type)
- USB bus power mode, Current consumption: 500 mA or less
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 129 mm x 78 mm x 39 mm / 5.08" x 3.07" x 1.54" Weight 124 g / 4.37 oz
- USB cable, Owner's manual, Screwdriver
|Number of Keys||18 keys|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*