There aren't many electric guitars today that can offer such a level of craftsmanship, aesthetic appeal and dynamic tone as the Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro. For anyone that has always dreamed of owning a gorgeous flamed maple Les Paul without the hefty price tag - Epiphone deliver the goods yet again!
Stunning AAA Flamed maple top matched by scorching vintage PAF tone
The solid mahogany body is topped with a AAA flamed maple veneer top just like the original Gibson Custom Shop runs of the 50's and 60's. Savage tone is offered up by a pair of Alnico-II Probucker pickups, delivering a delicate balance between a warm, rich low end and a sparkling top end detail. The versatility offered by the push/pull coil taps mean you can dive into a wide array of tones at the flick of a switch.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro Key Features:
- Mahogany body with AAA flame maple veneer
- Single-ply cream body and neck binding
- Set mahogany neck with 1960's SlimTaper D profile
- 12" radius Pau Ferro fingerboard with trapezoid inlays and 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 2 ProBucker humbucking pickups
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge; stopbar tailpiece
- Nickel hardware; 14:1 ratio Grover die-cast tuners
- Clipped-ear headstock with gold Les Paul Model silkscreen
- 2-ply truss rod cover with Les Paul Standard Pro inscription
- Single-ply elevated cream pickguard
- Amber bell knobs; push-pull coil tapping on volume controls
- 3-way selector switch
Super Comfortable Neck
The mahogany neck has a 24.75” scale with a 12” radius and features a 1960s SlimTaper “D” profile with a glued-in neck joint for lifelong stability. The Pau Ferro fingerboard comes with pearloid trapezoid inlays, 22 medium-jumbo frets, a 1.68” nut, and 1-ply cream binding for authentic vintage vibe.
A Rich History
The legendary Les Paul guitar began its roots as 'The Log' back in the 1940s. Over the years, we've seen intricate developments and refinements to the world's most popular guitar - Players like Joe Bonamassa, Slash, Ace Frehley, Zakk Wylde, Jimmy Page, Alex Lifeson and countless others get their signature sound from the iconic Les Paul. Now Epiphone gives you a chance to experience that one-of-a-kind tone at an affordable price with the Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Flame Maple veneer
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Colour: Trans Blue
- Neck Material: Mahogany, Set
- Neck Shape: 1960s SlimTaper D profile
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro, 12" Radius
- Fingerboard Inlay: Trapezoid
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Tune-o-Matic/Stopbar
- Tuners: Sealed
- Number of Pickups: 2
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker
- Controls: 2 x Volume (with coil taps), 2 x Tone, 3-way Selector
- Strings: (.010-.046)
- Manufacturer Part Number: ENLPTLNH1
|Neck Wood||hand-set, mahogany|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple top, mahogany body|
November 14, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.