Epiphone Matt Heafy Origins Les Paul Custom, Ebony
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Epiphone Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom Origins, seen here in a slick Ebony finish, is a hard-rocking, high-performance signature model for the talented Trivium front man.
This excellent guitar sports a comfortably-carved Mahogany body, and is equipped with a smooth-playing neck, versatile Fishman electronics, reliable hardware, and even a hardshell case for safekeeping.
Epiphone Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom Origins, Ebony Key Features
- Matt Heafy Signature Guitar - Trivium's Matt Heafy has once again come together with Epiphone to help design some brand new signature guitars.
- Modern Construction - The body on this guitar has been crafted from Mahogany but features modern "weight-relief", adding a little extra resonance and reducing the guitar's overall weight significantly.
- Slick-Playing Neck - The Mahogany neck on this excellent guitar has been expertly carved with a SpeedTaper "D" Profile shape. This allows your hand to liberally glide over the fingerboard, offering incredible levels of expressive freedom for even the most dynamic of players.
- Versatile Electronics - A pair of Fishman Fluence MKH pickups give you an impressive amount of tonal options to work with, from a modern high-output humbucker voice to a scooped, hi-fi single coil sound, and everything in between.
- Ultra-Reliable Hardware - To ensure you sound at your very best during each performance, this awesome signature guitar is equipped with a set of Grover Locking Mini Rotomatic tuners and a LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge. Together, this hardware offers superior levels of tuning stability and accurate intonation, allowing you to dazzle your audience with confidence.
- Custom Hardshell Case Included - To keep the guitar safe as you travel from show to show, Epiphone have included a custom hardshell case with Matt's signature on the outer shell. This case will protect the guitar from even the harshest of knocks, scratches, and spills, giving you peace of mind between performances.
Epiphone Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom Origins, Ebony Specs
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple
- Weight Relief: Modern
- Binding: 7-ply Top, 5-ply Headstock, Single ply Fretboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: SpeedTaper D
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Inlay: Custom Blocks
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Knobs: Black Knurled Metal
- Tuners: Grover Locking Rotomatic with Tulip Buttons
- Hardware Plating: Gold
- Neck Pickup: Fishman MKH Fluence Alnico
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman MKH Fluence Ceramic
- Controls: 2 Volume (push/pull coil spilt); 2 Tone (push/pull Humbucker Pickup Voicing)
- Case: Custom Hardshell Case Included
- MPN: EILPCMKH6EBGH3
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|les paul style
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.