Epiphone Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Junior, Classic White
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
With the Epiphone Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Junior, seen here with a Classic White finish, you get a hard-rocking, solid-body electric guitar that's sure to turn heads.
Inspired By Billie Joe's Own Guitar!
This outstanding guitar is perfect for beginners and professionals alike, and combines killer tone with understated aesthetics to devastating effect, and it can be yours for a fantastic price.
As if that wasn't enough, you even get a Custom Hardshell Case to keep it safe when it's not in use!
Epiphone Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Junior, Classic White Key Features
- Budget-friendly signature guitar for Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong
- Classic Les Paul Jr design, with a Slab Mahogany body and single P90 "dog ear" pickup
- Mahogany neck with a Vintage 50s profile
- Smooth-playing Indian Laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Includes Custom Hardshell Case
As mentioned above, this guitar features a classic Slab Mahogany body, carved with a single cutaway design to allow easy upper-fret access.
In addition to this, the Mahogany neck sports a Vintage 50s profile shape for increased comfort, and is topped with an Indian Laurel fingerboard that features 22 easy-to-play Medium Jumbo frets.
In addition to this, the Graph Tech nut, wrap-around Lightning Bar bridge, and Vintage Deluxe tuners combine for rock-solid tuning stability and accurate intionation, meaning you will sound perform at your best every time you play it.
In true Les Paul Junior fashion, this Billie Joe Armstrong signature guitar is equipped with a Dog-Ear style P-90 single coil pickup, sitting at the guitar's bridge.
This powerfully-voiced pickup is an Epiphone PRO P-90, and provides you with all of the growl and grit that you'd expect from the Green Day frontman's axe.
Epiphone Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Junior, Classic White Specs
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Vintage 50s
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Dot
- Joint: Glued in, Set Neck
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Lightning Bar Wrap Around
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe with White Buttons
- Pickguard: Black
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply Bell
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Jack Plate Cover: Black Plastic
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Shoulder
- Pickup Covers: Black Dogear
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone PRO P-90
- Controls: 1 Master Volume, 1 Master Tone, CTS Potentiometers
- Output Jack: 1/4" Epiphone
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Custom Hardshell Case Included
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|1 x p90
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|les paul style
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.