Epiphone Power Players Les Paul Starter Pack Dark Matter Ebony
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Introducing the Epiphone Power Player Les Paul Starter Pack, now available in a captivating Dark Matter Ebony finish - a guitar that's both budget-friendly and beginner-friendly, with a tone that's out of this world!
Epiphone Power Players Les Paul, Dark Matter Ebony Key Features
- Unleash Your Inner Rockstar - With its distinctive Dark Matter Ebony finish, the Epiphone Power Players Les Paul is a sight to behold. This guitar doesn't just look amazing; it's designed to provide an unforgettable playing experience for players of all levels.
- Perfectly Proportioned - The 3/4-size Les Paul body, shorter 22.73" scale length, and slimmer neck profile make this guitar a lightweight and easy-to-play alternative to full-sized Les Paul models. Whether you're a young aspiring musician or someone looking for a comfortable and manageable guitar, this instrument is tailored for you.
- Sonic Brilliance - The Power Players Les Paul packs a punch with a pair of Epiphone humbucker pickups, with the 650R at the neck and the 700T at the bridge. Combined with the Mahogany body, it delivers a rich, full tone that sets it apart from other "student model" guitars. You'll be amazed at the quality of sound you can achieve with this affordable gem.
- Stay in Tune with Confidence - To ensure you stay in tune and sound your best during every performance, this guitar is equipped with a Lightning Bar Compensated Wrap Around bridge and Die Cast tuners with Kidney Buttons. Rock out with precision and stability.
- All-Inclusive Package - As a bonus, this guitar comes complete with a gig bag, strap, picks, and even a guitar cable, providing you with everything you need to embark on your guitar-playing journey. It's the ideal starter kit for beginners and a versatile addition to any guitarist's collection.
Epiphone Power Players Les Paul, Dark Matter Ebony Specs
- Shape: Les Paul
- Material: Mahogany
- Binding: Single Ply, Top, and Fretboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper D
- Nut Width: 1.614" / 41mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale Length: 22.73" / 577.34mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: White Plastic
- Inlay: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Bridge: Lightning Bar Compensated Wrap Around
- Knobs: Gold Reflector
- Tuners: Die Cast with Kidney Buttons
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Case: Gig Bag
Unleash your inner rockstar with the Epiphone Power Players Les Paul in the mesmerizing Dark Matter Ebony finish.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced player, this guitar promises top-notch performance, unmatched style, and a stellar playing experience. Get ready to make music that resonates with power and passion.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Power Players Series
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.