Epiphone Kirk Hammett Greeny 1959 Les Paul Standard, Greeny Burst
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Epiphone Kirk Hammett "Greeny" 1959 Les Paul Standard in its mesmerizing Greeny Burst finish is steeped in legend and intrigue, a guitar that has traversed the hands of three iconic guitarists across rock history.
Crafted from Legacy
"Greeny" has a storied past—once belonging to Peter Green, it resonated through Fleetwood Mac, passed on to Gary Moore of Thin Lizzy, and now finds its home with Kirk Hammett. Its distinctive sound, notably from the out-of-phase middle switch position due to the reversed magnetic polarity of the neck pickup, makes it a singular gem in the guitar world.
Epiphone Kirk Hammett "Greeny" Key Features
- A Harmonious Collaboration - This Epiphone version is a collaboration with the esteemed Gibson Custom Shop, ensuring meticulous attention to detail, authenticity, and premium components.
- Gibson-Style Headstock - Sporting the iconic "open book" headstock shape, a first for a core Epiphone model.
- USA-Made Greenybucker Pickups - Boasting USA-built Greenybucker humbuckers with a reversed magnetic polarity on the neck pickup, mirroring the signature setup of the original "Greeny."
- Body Construction - Mahogany body with a Maple top, showcasing a AAA Flame Maple Veneer.
- Neck Makeup - Crafted from a single piece of Mahogany, adorned with a custom Greeny profile, and an Indian Laurel fingerboard.
- Electronics & Hardware - Featuring CTS Potentiometers, Mallory Capacitors, an Epiphone ABR bridge, and Grover Rotomatic tuners.
- The Ensemble - Delivered in a vintage-style hardshell case, featuring an eye-catching Tan exterior, Pink interior, and custom artwork, this guitar exudes allure both in its story and craftsmanship.
Epiphone Kirk Hammett Greeny 1959 Les Paul Standard, Greeny Burst Specs
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple with AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: One Piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Custom Greeny Profile
- Nut width: 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale length: 628.65mm
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut: GraphTech
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Trapezoid
- Bridge: Epiphone ABR
- Tailpiece: LockTone StopBar
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic with Kidney Buttons
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Gibson USA Greenybucker with Reversed Magnetic Polarity; Reverse Mounted
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA Greenybucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 50s Wiring, CTS Potentiomenters, Mallory Capacitors
- Case: Vintage-style Hardshell with Tan Exterior, Pink Interior, and Custom Artwork
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.