For those that want one up on the 'Standard' Epiphone Les Paul, then the PlusTop Pro is certainly the one to get. Upgraded with a gorgeous AAA flamed maple top and PAF-style Alnico humbuckers, the LP Standard Plustop Pro offers bags of power and tone in an elegant package.
The Heritage Cherry Sunburst finish oozes classic 60's Les Paul Style. Get them whilst you still can.
A timeless guitar modded with proBuckers and Coil Splitting!
An AAA Flamed Maple top instantly gives this axe those 'jaw-dropping' good looks normally found on only the most expensive LPs. Push/Pull coil taps allow you to instantly switch the ProBucker pickups between the hot-rodded, single coil sound and full-on, PAF power. This is an axe with real punch under the hood, a firm favourite with PMT staff!
- Mahogany body with AAA flame maple veneer
- Single-ply cream body and neck binding
- Set mahogany neck with 1960's SlimTaper D profile
- 12" radius rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays and 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 2 ProBucker humbucking pickups
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge; stopbar tailpiece
- Nickel hardware; 14:1 ratio Grover die-cast tuners
- Clipped-ear headstock with gold Les Paul Model silkscreen
- 2-ply truss rod cover with Les Paul Standard Pro inscription
- Single-ply elevated cream pickguard
- Amber bell knobs; push-pull coil tapping on volume controls
- 3-way selector switch
The mahogany neck has a 24.75” scale with a 12” radius and features a 1960s SlimTaper “D” profile with a glued-in neck joint for lifelong stability. The rosewood fingerboard comes with pearloid trapezoid inlays, 22 medium-jumbo frets, a 1.68” nut, and 1-ply cream binding for authentic vintage vibe.
An Iconic Guitar
The legendary Les Paul guitar began its roots as 'The Log' back in the 1940s. Over the years, we've seen intricate developments and refinements to the world's most popular guitar - Players like Joe Bonamassa, Slash, Ace Frehley, Zakk Wylde, Jimmy Page, Alex Lifeson and countless others get their signature sound from the iconic Les Paul. Now Epiphone gives you a chance to experience that one-of-a-kind tone at an affordable price with the Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Flame Maple veneer
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Colour: Heritage Cherry
- Neck Material: Mahogany, Set
- Neck Shape: 1960s SlimTaper D profile
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, 12" Radius
- Fingerboard Inlay: Trapezoid
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Tune-o-Matic/Stopbar
- Tuners: Sealed
- Number of Pickups: 2
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker
- Controls: 2 x Volume (with coil taps), 2 x Tone, 3-way Selector
- Strings: (.010-.046)
- Manufacturer Part Number: ENLPHSNH1
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*