The Boss WL-60 system is a great fit for serious stage performers, bridging plug-and-play simplicity with fast user-guided control.
Enjoy Total Wireless Freedom
The Boss WL-60 compact receiver is tailor-made for pedalboards, and features a large visual display and direct-access buttons to quickly scan and select the best wireless channel. Rounding out the system is a rugged bodypack transmitter, which is compatible with nearly any instrument and runs for up to 25 hours on regular alkaline batteries.
In true Boss fashion, putting the guitarist at the forefront, the WL-60 also features some awesome built-in cable tone simulation controls. This reproduces the natural capactive effect that's introduced when using a guitar lead with passive pickups. You can also bypass the effect when cable tone simulation is not desirable, such as when using an acoustic/electric guitar with an onboard preamp or an instrument with active pickups.
- Premium audio performance with lightning-fast BOSS wireless technology
- Automatic 14-channel scanning makes set up quick and uncomplicated
- Large LCD shows channel status, wireless strength, battery life, and more
- Stompbox-size receiver fits easily on your pedalboard
- Bodypack transmitter works with nearly any instrument and runs for up to 25 hours on two AA alkaline batteries
- Transmission range: 20 meters/65 feet line of sight (may vary due to local conditions)
- Short high-quality cable included for connecting the transmitter to a guitar or bass
- Receiver powered by AC adaptor or two AA alkaline batteries
- Convenient DC output on receiver for powering other pedals (when using AC adaptor)
- Instrument input for using a standard cable without removing the receiver from a pedalboard
- Included WL-60T Transmitter also available separately for backup and outfitting additional stage instruments
Easy Set Up
With the WL-60, the set up process is virtually effortless, eliminating the complicated procedures required with other systems. The comparative strength of all 14 channels is shown after scanning, providing a complete overview of the current wireless conditions. This makes it simple to choose the optimum channel for any stage situation, and also provides fast set up when multiple band members are using WL-60 systems.
Additional Transmitter Available Separately
Check out the Boss WL-60T for a replacement / additional transmitter for use with the WL-60 wireless system. Simply assign each one to its own unique channel!
Boss Wireless Systems
Offering great tone, ultra-low latency, and effortless set up, BOSS’s revolutionary WL series has made it easier than ever for musicians to go wireless. The WL-60 is the newest member of the expanding WL family. Alongside BOSS's established range of compact effects processors, multi-effects processors, digital recorders, rhythm machines, metronomes, tuners, and more, the WL-60 merely reminds and re-establishes the industry's most trusted brand for the modern generation of guitarists.
Boss WL-60 Specifications:
- Wireless Format BOSS proprietary digital audio format
- Wireless carrier frequency 2.4 GHz
- Compatible Channels 14 (May vary due to local conditions)
- Transmission Range 65 feet line-of-sight (May vary due to local conditions)
- Latency 2.3 ms
- Dynamic Range 110 dB or greater
- Frequency Response 20 Hz--20 kHz
- Nominal Input Level -10 dBu
- Input Impedance 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level -10 dBu
- Output Impedance 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: CH button, SCAN button, ENTER button, CABLE TONE button
- Indicators Graphic LCD 64 x 32 dots
- Connectors INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, IN jack, OUT jack
- Power Supply Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 2, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw 70 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use Alkaline battery (AA, LR6): Approximately 10 hours
- 70(W) x 120 (D) x 54 (H) mm (excluding rubber foot)
- 70(W) x 120 (D) x 57 (H) mm (including rubber foot)
- 2-13/16 (W) x 4-3/4 (D) x 2-1/8 (H) inches (excluding rubber foot)
- 2-13/16 (W) x 4-3/4 (D) x 2-1/4 (H) inches (including rubber foot)
- 180 g (excluding battery)
- 220 g (including battery)
- 7 oz (excluding battery)
- 8 oz (including battery)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet USING THE UNIT SAFELY
- Guitar cable
- Rubber foot x 4
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 2
Options (sold separately)
- AC adaptor: PSA-S series
- Parallel DC cord: PCS-20A (DC Plug x8)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!