Boss WL-50 Wireless Pedalboard System
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Boss WL50 is designed to free you up from the hassle of a traditional cabled guitar system. Designed to plug into your pedalboard chain, the WL-50 offers uncompromising tone, low latency performance and a stress-free setup for your live show or studio recording rig.
Wireless Freedom For Pedalboards
With the WL-50, it’s never been easier to bring wireless freedom to your pedalboard. Driven by new BOSS technology, the WL-50 delivers premium sound and a plug-and-play experience that eliminates all the hassles normally associated with wireless systems.
The stompbox-sized receiver fits right alongside your other pedals, and includes a docking port for charging the transmitter and automatically setting the best wireless connection. There’s even a handy DC output, allowing you to distribute power to multiple pedals on your board. It also features switchable cable tone simulation or bypass powered by AA bateries or DC adapter with the ability to daisychain power entire board!
Boss WL-50 Key Features:
- Plug-and-play wireless system in a stompbox-size format for pedalboards
- Optimum wireless connection set automatically, with no complicated setup required
- Premium audio performance with rock-solid stability
- Ultra-low latency (2.3 ms)
- 65ft / 20m range (line-of-sight propagation)*
- Built-in rechargeable battery in transmitter provides up to 12 hours of continuous playing time
- Plug the transmitter into the receiver’s docking port for charging and automatic wireless setup**
- Selectable cable tone simulation options: short, long, and bypass
- Receiver powered by optional PSA-S adaptor or two AA batteries
- With PSA-S adaptor power, the receiver’s DC output can distribute power to one or more pedals using an optional PCS-20A daisy-chain cable
- Spare WL-T Transmitter available separately
Setup is quick and simple, and you’re able to move about freely while playing at home, jamming with friends, and performing on stage. During sound check at a gig, you can listen to your tone out front and dial in the best sound for your audience. And with the ability to roam and interact with other musicians, your live shows will be more dynamic and entertaining than ever.
Once you experience the wireless independence provided by the WL-50, you’ll never go back to using a standard cable again!
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.440000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.