The Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner pedal is an evolution of the world’s best-selling stage tuner, the Boss TU-2. Fast, precise and built like a tank.
World Standard Tuner
An amazing evolution of the extremely popular Boss TU-2, the Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner pedal sets the world standard for stage tuners.
Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner Pedal Key Features:
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accurate to +/- one cent
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for “drop” tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Tuner automatically mutes when the tuner is on
- Supplies power for up to seven BOSS compact effect pedals
- BOSS five-year warranty
A number of great features set the Boss TU-3 apart from other stage tuners.
The 21-segment LED metre allows for precise tuning with the brightness being adjustable so you can set it to your preference, making it suitable for dimly stages while the High-Brightness mode makes it so you can see the display clearly when playing outdoors in the sun.
A special Accu-Pitch Sign function activates giving you visual verification to let you know tuning is complete.
Simple yet very effective; the TU-3 automatically mutes when activated so you’re not detracting from the show or upsetting your audience with the sound of strings tuning.
Different Tuning Modes
Multiple tuning modes such as Chromatic and Guitar/Bass modes allow you to get the perfect tuning for your needs. You can tune by string number with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses.
Flat tuning is also supported with Guitar Flat mode, allowing for drop tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch.
Extremely Fast, Accurate and Well Built
Being a Boss pedal, the TU-3 Chromatic Tuner pedal is built like a tank – perfect for taking on the tour as it gives you full confidence that it can take all the rigours of the road.
Accurate to +/- one cent and with the ability to supply power for up to seven Boss compact effect pedals, the TU-3 makes sure you sound great at all times while acting as an essential utility on your pedalboard.
Buy the Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner pedal today and enjoy the convenience of having one of the world’s most popular stage tuners on your board.
Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner Pedal Specs:
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35Hz)–C8 (4186Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4=436–445 Hz (1Hz step)
- Tuning Accuracy: ±1 cent
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Current Draw: 30 mA (DC 9 V), 85 mA (DC 9 V, when High Brightness mode is on)
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”), Dry battery/9 V type (6F22)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.540000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.