As the popularity of loop pedals increases, so does the demands on their functionality. With that in mind BOSS decided to release the phenomenal BOSS RC300 Loop Station Guitar Pedal - the most powerful loop station ever brought to the market!
A Triple-Stereo Mega Looper!
BOSS's latest flagship looper comes complete with three sync'd stereo tracks, each with independent volume knobs and their own footswitch controls.
In addition to this there's pro-quality on-board effects, a built-in expression pedal, and a huge-yet-comprehensive control panel, making on-stage manipulation that bit easier.
BOSS RC300 Loop Station Guitar Pedal Highlights
- Three stereo tracks with dedicated footswitches and controls for each
- Dedicated fader per track
- Expression pedal for effects control in real time
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 onboard memories
- 16 onboard effects optimized for looping
- XLR Microphone input with phantom power
- USB storage; import/export WAV files
- Home Delivery options available
Suitable For Any Instrument
Simply plug your guitar, bass, keyboard, or anything else you play, and create loops as intricate or simple as you could wish for, in real-time.
There's also an XLR input with phantom power, allowing you to even loop your vocals, drums, violins, or any other mic'd up instrument you can think of.
Bags of Recording Potential
Featuring enough internal memory to record a massive three hours worth of audio, with the option of adding effects as and when you please, and there's even a USB port for recording your loops externally!
A Creative Powerhouse
With the BOSS RC-300 Loopstation the only limit is your own imagination. For some great examples of what can be accomplished with a looper this powerful, you only need to check out the live performances of Ed Sheeran or Jarl Bernhoft, and you'll be totally blown away by the possibilities it opens up to you.
Order Yours Today
If you'd like to know more about the availability of this fabulous loop station, or would even like an in-person demonstration, then please feel free to contact your local PMT Store.
Alternatively, simply order yours online today and make use of our fantastic range of home delivery options!
BOSS RC300 Loop Station Guitar Pedal Technical Specs
Nominal Input Level
- INPUT MIC: -50 dBu (variable)
- INPUT INST: -10 dBu (variable)
- INPUT AUX: -20 dBu (variable)
- INPUT MIC: 4 k ohms
- INPUT INST: 1 M ohm
- INPUT AUX: 47 k ohms
Nominal Output Level
- MAIN OUTPUT: -10 dBu
- SUB OUTPUT: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: 2k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10k Ohms or greater
- Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 3 hours (stereo)
- Maximum Phrase Memory: 99
- Number of tracks: 3
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
- Effect Types: Transpose, Flanger, Phaser, Pan, Tremolo, Slicer, Bend, Chorus, Robot, Female, Male, Gt->Bass, Filter, Delay, Lo-Fi, Distortion
- Rhythm Types: 83
- Hi-Speed USB (USB Mass Storage Class)
- Hi-Speed USB (USB-AUDIO)
- TRACK 1 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
- TRACK 2 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
- TRACK 3 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
- TRACK 1 STOP pedal
- TRACK 2 STOP pedal
- TRACK 3 STOP pedal
- ALL START/STOP pedal
- LOOP FX pedal
- EXP 1 pedal
- TRACK 1 slider
- TRACK 2 slider
- TRACK 3 slider
- MASTER LEVEL knob
- RHYTHM LEVEL knob
- AUX knob
- INST knob
- MIC knob
- 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
- 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- INPUT MIC jack: XLR type (balanced/phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA)
- INPUT INST jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type
- INPUT AUX jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MAIN OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type
- SUB OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4" phone type
- CTL 1,2 / EXP 2 jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
- CTL 3,4 / EXP 3 jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
- USB connector
- MIDI connectors (IN/OUT/THRU) (*)
- DC IN jack (DC 9 V)
(*) MIDI synchronization is possible with other RC-300 devices or when RC-300 is set to master.
- Power Supply: DC 9V (AC Adaptor)
- Current Draw: Maximum 320 mA (DC 9V)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, USB Cap
- Width: 536mm / 21-1/8"
- Depth: 231mm / 9-1/8"
- Height: 76mm / 3"
- Weight: 3.9kg / 8lbs 10oz
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Effects||Transpose, Flanger, Phaser, Pan, Tremolo, Slicer, Bend, Chorus, Robot, Female, Male, Gt->Bass, Filter, Delay, Lo-Fi, Distortion|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.