Boss RC30 Loop Station Pedal
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
The Boss RC-30 is a versatile loop station pedal, ideal for use with keyboards, vocals and guitar, with plenty of internal memory to record all your own custom phrases and loops.
Twin Looper with two synchronized stereo tracks, effects and USB
Simply plug in your instrument of choice, punch in to start recording, and instantly start layering vocals or other parts. Each track has its own independant volume fader, so you can get the perfect balance between layers. An intuitive control panel makes tweaking effects, saving phrases and editing the dynamics of your performance as easy as can be.
In addition to recording your instrument performances and turning them into playable loops, you can record other external stereo audio sources via the AUX IN. Sound from a digital-audio player or other device connected to the AUX input can easily be recorded and added to your loop.
Once you're done, use the USB connectivity to transfer loops to and from your computer for editing, DAW sequencing and backup.
The RC-30 becomes a great studio tool for singer songwriters, or as part of a band to bounce ideas around for your next project. In a live setting, the RC30 can quickly transform a lifeless show into a fully layered, exciting stage show for solo performers to experiment with.
- Twin Pedal multitrack looper with true stereo I/O
- Two synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume faders and track-select buttons
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- 99 onboard memory phrases for storing loops
- Built-in effects for processing loops
- Multiple inputs: 1/4" A and B input jacks, stereo 1/8" mini AUX input jack, XLR input jack with phantom power
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Loop, Rhythm, Lo-Fi, bend Down, Step Phaser, Sweep Filter, Tempo Delay
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.