Boss RC-505 Loop Station
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Boss RC-505 is one of the most intuitive and groundbreaking loop pedals that BOSS have created to date. A key feature of this loop station is the fact that it is a hand controlled loop pedal aimed at performing DJ's, MC's and club performers.
The Flagship Tabletop Looper
Its new desktop design is fully back-lit for low light situations, features 5 individual loop tracks and packs more effects than BOSS have managed to fit into any looper we've seen in the past. The RC-505's individual stereo tracks all come equipped with independent record, overdub, play and stop buttons giving the user that extra state of control. This is a crucial feature to have in a live performing environment.
- Tabletop Loop Station that can be operated with the hands, perfect for beatboxers, vocalists, and club performers
- Five simultaneous stereo phrase tracks, with dedicated controls and independent volume faders
- Wide range of Input FX and Track FX for processing loops, including DJ and sampler-style effects
- Independent play mode and tempo sync settings enable a flexible combination of track behaviors and advanced performance options
- 99 phrase memories, each containing five phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
- 85 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- External control via MIDI and optional footswitches or expression pedal
- USB for phrase import/export and DAW integration with computers
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo aux input
Version 2.0 update brings even more creative power to the flagship tabletop looper. Simultaneous effects can now be used in the Input FX and Track FX sections, and a number of new effects types are included. Many refinements to the loop functionality offer a multitude of ways to enhance and improve live performances. The control target functions have been greatly expanded as well, providing a wealth of external control options for musicians who loop with guitars, keyboards, and other instruments.
- Up to three effects can be used simultaneously in both the Input FX and Track FX sections
- New effects types, including Ring Modulator, Slow Gear, Pitch Bend, and others
- Extended parameters added to previous effects, including dotted and triplet note values for tempo syncing
- New targets for external foot control, ideal for musicians who play guitar, keyboards, and other instruments
- Assign functions have been increased from 8 to 16, providing expanded performance control via the front panel, external footswitches, expression pedal, and MIDI
- Enhanced Phrase Memory functions such as individual track monitoring via headphones, quantized loop recording, and more
- Added system functions, including loop indicator status settings and more
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.810000|
|Effects||Phrase Loop, Filter, Phaser, Flanger, Distortion, Robot, Reverb, Synth, Lo-Fi, Comp, EQ, Panner, Beat Repeat, Vinyl|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.