OD-1X; taking the Boss overdrive you know and love roaring into the modern era with incredible expression and a peerless level of performance.
Special Edition Boss OverDrive
Combining over 40 years of technical knowledge, pedal design innovation and cutting edge technology, this next generation Boss OverDrive pedal delivers a new tonal experience that only Boss could bring you.
Boss X Series Technology
When designing the X Series pedals, Boss wanted to deliver something truly special. To that end, an incredible amount of research and development was put in to creating the proprietary Boss MDP chip, allowing for Multi-Dimensional Processing.
Multi-Dimensional Processing, or “MDP” for short, allows the pedal to analyse your performance and adapt its own output to your playing.
With the OD-1X, you get overdrive unlike any other pedal you may have tried. Try some heavy riffing and the OD-1X gives you flawless, fat tones. Slip into some chord strumming and you’ll get the smoothest transparent grind. Really dig in and it roars.
The MDP technology allows the OD-1X to naturally follow the dynamics of your performance, with the tonal character and amount of overdrive perfectly complementing your playing, giving you an unprecedented degree of subtlety and nuance.
The combined input from the world’s greatest guitarists and the engineers at Boss has produced an incredibly musical, inspiring and exciting technology in the Boss X Series pedals.
Incredible Overdrive Sound
Being a special edition Boss overdrive pedal, the all-new design gives you a much superior playing experience that you just cannot get from an analogue overdrive pedal.
With the real-time processing thanks to the OD-1X’s digital technology you get a rich, and wide tonal range with natural compression while the unique characteristics of your guitar and pickups are beautifully preserved.
Thanks to the painstaking and meticulous work from the good people at BOSS, the OD-1X pedal has extremely low noise levels so you get beautifully clear signal – even when you are at the highest gain settings.
Solid, Intuitive Design
At the top of the pedal you will find four knobs, giving you full control over your sonic output- LEVEL, LOW, HIGH and DRIVE. Thanks to the recessed control panel design that Boss incorporates on their compact guitar pedals there’s no danger of accidentally knocking your settings when you’re rocking out on stage.
The thick chrome control plate is very sturdy and gives the pedal a nice, classy look along with exclusive chrome knobs that haven’t been seen on Boss pedals before.
A silver screw secures the battery compartment, paying tribute to the original Boss stompbox pedals released back in the 1970s.
Also, being Boss guitar pedals, the robust all-metal chassis is nigh on indestructible and is perfect for taking on the road.
Delivering a huge, bold tone with an unprecedented response to your playing, the OD-1X is overdrive like you’ve never experienced before and is essential for the guitarist who holds their tone paramount.
Boss OD-1X OverDrive Guitar Pedal Key Features:
- BOSS Five-Year Warranty
- Special Edition BOSS Overdrive Pedal
- Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) with Proprietary Technology
- Striking Appearance with Exclusive Chrome Knobs and Control Plate
- Vintage Style Silver Battery Compartment Knob
- Drive, High and Low Knobs offer Wide Range of Sound Shaping
- Very Low Noise, Even with High-Gain Settings
- Preserves Unique Tonal Characteristics of Your Guitar and Pickup Types
- Bold, High-Definition Tone that is Smooth and Refined
- Powerful Real-Time Processing Delivers Rich, Wide-Range Sounds with Natural Compression
- All-New Design Provides Superior Playing Experience Unattainable with Analogue Overdrive Pedals
Boss OD-1X OverDrive Guitar Pedal Key Specs
- Next-Generation Sound, Feel and Response
- Boss OD-1X OverDrive Guitar Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, LOW knob, HIGH knob, DRIVE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22), AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 45 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual. Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information"), Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use
- Alkaline: Approx. 9 hours
- Carbon: Approx. 2.5 hours
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.