BOSS Katana 100/212 MkII Guitar Combo Amp
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Boss Katana-100/212 MkII Combo Guitar Amplifier takes the acclaimed Boss Katana amp to a new level with more sounds, more effects and new features.
A Modern Classic Evolved
Blasting onto the scene, the Boss Katana amp series gave the world a range of modern classics delivering incredible performance.
Now, the Boss KATANA-100/212 MkII gives you a fantastic evolution of the original Boss KATANA-100/212 boasting more features, sounds and effects.
Katana MKII Version 2.0 Software Update
Further enhance the capabilities of your favourite BOSS Katana MKII with a host of new features available in the FREE Version 2.0 software update.
Amongst these new features you will find newly-added tone-shaping tools, such as: Contour Settings, New Solo Block in FX Chain, New EQ Block in FX Chain, Two all-new effects, Three Global EQ's, and Extended Cab IR capabilities.
Simply head on over to the Official BOSS Support Page to download the firmware update for your Katana MKII amp, and don't forget to update your BOSS Tone Studio app too!
BOSS KATANA-100/212 MkII Guitar Amplifier Key Features:
- Stage Ready 100-Watt Combo Amp
- Two Custom 12" Speakers
- Tube Logic Design for Incredible Power, Punch and Presence
- Five Unique Amp Characters with Newly Voiced Variations
- Five Independent Effects Sections, Each with Three Selectable Variations
- Power Amp In for Preamps, Modellers and Multi-Effects
- Stereo Expand Out to Link With A Second Katana MkII 100 Watt Amp
- Eight User Editable Tone Setting Memories
- Three Cab Resonance Options
- Mic'd Cabinet Emulation On Line, USB and Phones/Recording Outputs
- Connect Up to Two Footswitches or An Expression Pedal
- Updated BOSS Tone Studio Software for Customising Your Sound
Five Amps, Ten Tones, One Guitar Combo
Built into this Boss Katana Mk2 combo amp are five distinct amp characters; Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown and Acoustic, giving you some really unique flavours to perform with.
What's more, each of these amp characters has newly voiced variations, expanding your tonal palette so you can find the right sound for any occasion.
Five Independent Effects
Further adding to your sonic potential the Boss Katana 100 212 has a set of five independent effects sections.
You have Booster, Mod, FX , Delay and Reverb which can all be used simultaneously - it's like having a pedalboard built into your amp.
Each of these effects sections has three variations for you to choose from so you have 15 different effects to play with right out of the box.
Furthermore, using the updated BOSS Tone Studio software you can really customise your sound. Over 60 different effect types are included along with channel and global EQs, adjustable routing and more.
The Power of Tube Logic Design
Boss's Katana 100 212 Mk2 has been designed with Tube Logic which allows the combo amp to deliver authentic sounding distortion characteristics you get from real valve amps.
As you turn up the volume, the sound becomes richer and more responsive.
Better yet; unlike regular tube amps, the Katana MkII 100-212 combo amp features Power Control so you get incredible sound at any output level.
Whether you're at home or on the stage, you can enjoy the inspiring sound of a fully cranked-amp.
Expand Your Sound
Boss have designed the mk2 Katana-100/212 combo amp to give you easily expandable sound.
Thanks to its Stereo Expand output, you can connect a second 100 watt Katana MkII amp.
You can control everything from the master Katana MkII and enjoy stereo effects like chorus, delay, reverb and more with the sound shared across both amps. As a result, you and your audience will enjoy a beautifully wide and immersive sound field.
Perfect for Stage and Studio
While the Katana-100 212 MkII is the perfect stage amp for you as a gigging guitarist, you'll love recording with it too!
Mic'd cabinet emulation can be found on the Katana-100/212 MkII's line, USB and phones/recording outputs.
This gives you the fantastic sound of a mic'd up amp in a direct signal for you to send straight to your DAW, headphones or even the PA system for fuss-free live performance.
You can even shape this direct sound with three different Air Feel settings selectable from Boss Tone Studio so you can get the atmosphere just right.
Furthermore, the Katana 100 212 Mk2 supports two-channel USB operation so you can enjoy true stereo sound from the Katana's stereo modulation, EQ, delay and reverb effects.
Updated Boss Tone Studio Software
As the Katana Mk2 amplifiers have evolved, so too has the Boss Tone Studio software.
Its new interface has been streamlined to get you the results you want faster.
You will also appreciate the dedicated Pedal FX category which you can use to easily assign wah and pedal bend effects to a connected expression pedal.
What's more, if you're upgrading from a first generation Katana, you can transfer all your custom patches over to the new Katana Mk2 using Boss Tone Studio.
Great Tone, Power and Versatility
Boss raised the bar with their hugely popular Katana amp series and they've done it again with the evolved mk2 version.
Featuring two custom 12" speakers delivering great new tones and effects, the Boss Katana-100/212 MkII provides a powerful and inspiring performance.
Buy the Boss Katana 100 212 combo guitar amp from PMT Online now and get that incredible tone and exciting versatility.
BOSS KATANA-100/212 MkII Guitar Amplifier Specs:
- Rated Power Output: 100 W
- Power Consumption: 77 W
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -10 dBu (1 M ohm), AUX IN: -10 dBu (20 k ohms), RETURN IN: -10 dBu (100 k ohm)
- Speaker: 30 cm (12 inches) x 2
- Controls: POWER switch, MASTER knob, PRESENCE knob, POWER CONTROL switch (STANDBY, 0.5 W, 50 W, 100 W), CAB RESONANCE switch (VINTAGE, MODERN, DEEP)
- VARIATION button
- AMP TYPE knob (ACOUSTIC, CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD, BROWN)
- GAIN knob
- VOLUME knob
- BASS knob
- MIDDLE knob
- TREBLE knob
- BOOSTER button
- MOD button
- FX button
- DELAY button
- REVERB button
- TAP button
- BOOSTER knob
- MOD knob
- FX knob
- DELAY knob
- REVERB knob
- CH1 button
- CH2 button
- CH3 button
- CH4 button
- PANEL button
- STEREO EXPAND switch
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- POWER AMP IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- SEND jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- RETURN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- REC OUT/PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- EXP PEDAL/CTL CH1/CH2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- GA-FC jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB port: USB B type
- AC IN jack
- Dimensions (Include handle and rubber feet): 670 (W) x 248 (D) x 484 (H) mm, 26-7/16 (W) x 9-13/16 (D) x 19-1/16 (H) inches
- Weight: 19.8 kg, 43 lbs 11 oz
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Power cord, GA-FC sticker
Options (sold separately)
- Footswitch: BOSS FS-5L, BOSS FS-6, BOSS FS-7
- Expression pedal: Roland EV-5, BOSS EV-30, BOSS FV-500L, BOSS FV-500H
- GA FOOT CONTROLLER (GA-FC)
* 0dBu=0.775 Vrms
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x 12" woofer
|modelling / digital amplifier
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.