The Boss Katana-100/212 MkII Combo Guitar Amplifier takes the acclaimed Boss Katana amp to a new level with more sounds, more effects and new features.
A Modern Classic Evolved
Blasting onto the scene, the Boss Katana amp series gave the world a range of modern classics delivering incredible performance.
Now, the Boss KATANA-100/212 MkII gives you a fantastic evolution of the original Boss KATANA-100/212 boasting more features, sounds and effects.
BOSS KATANA-100/212 MkII Guitar Amplifier Key Features:
- Stage Ready 100-Watt Combo Amp
- Two Custom 12" Speakers
- Tube Logic Design for Incredible Power, Punch and Presence
- Five Unique Amp Characters with Newly Voiced Variations
- Five Independent Effects Sections, Each with Three Selectable Variations
- Power Amp In for Preamps, Modellers and Multi-Effects
- Stereo Expand Out to Link With A Second Katana MkII 100 Watt Amp
- Eight User Editable Tone Setting Memories
- Three Cab Resonance Options
- Mic'd Cabinet Emulation On Line, USB and Phones/Recording Outputs
- Connect Up to Two Footswitches or An Expression Pedal
- Updated BOSS Tone Studio Software for Customising Your Sound
Five Amps, Ten Tones, One Guitar Combo
Built into this Boss Katana Mk2 combo amp are five distinct amp characters; Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown and Acoustic, giving you some really unique flavours to perform with.
What's more, each of these amp characters has newly voiced variations, expanding your tonal palette so you can find the right sound for any occasion.
Five Independent Effects
Further adding to your sonic potential the Boss Katana 100 212 has a set of five independent effects sections.
You have Booster, Mod, FX , Delay and Reverb which can all be used simultaneously - it's like having a pedalboard built into your amp.
Each of these effects sections has three variations for you to choose from so you have 15 different effects to play with right out of the box.
Furthermore, using the updated BOSS Tone Studio software you can really customise your sound. Over 60 different effect types are included along with channel and global EQs, adjustable routing and more.
The Power of Tube Logic Design
Boss's Katana 100 212 Mk2 has been designed with Tube Logic which allows the combo amp to deliver authentic sounding distortion characteristics you get from real valve amps.
As you turn up the volume, the sound becomes richer and more responsive.
Better yet; unlike regular tube amps, the Katana MkII 100-212 combo amp features Power Control so you get incredible sound at any output level.
Whether you're at home or on the stage, you can enjoy the inspiring sound of a fully cranked-amp.
Expand Your Sound
Boss have designed the mk2 Katana-100/212 combo amp to give you easily expandable sound.
Thanks to its Stereo Expand output, you can connect a second 100 watt Katana MkII amp.
You can control everything from the master Katana MkII and enjoy stereo effects like chorus, delay, reverb and more with the sound shared across both amps. As a result, you and your audience will enjoy a beautifully wide and immersive sound field.
Perfect for Stage and Studio
While the Katana-100 212 MkII is the perfect stage amp for you as a gigging guitarist, you'll love recording with it too!
Mic'd cabinet emulation can be found on the Katana-100/212 MkII's line, USB and phones/recording outputs.
This gives you the fantastic sound of a mic'd up amp in a direct signal for you to send straight to your DAW, headphones or even the PA system for fuss-free live performance.
You can even shape this direct sound with three different Air Feel settings selectable from Boss Tone Studio so you can get the atmosphere just right.
Furthermore, the Katana 100 212 Mk2 supports two-channel USB operation so you can enjoy true stereo sound from the Katana's stereo modulation, EQ, delay and reverb effects.
Updated Boss Tone Studio Software
As the Katana Mk2 amplifiers have evolved, so too has the Boss Tone Studio software.
Its new interface has been streamlined to get you the results you want faster.
You will also appreciate the dedicated Pedal FX category which you can use to easily assign wah and pedal bend effects to a connected expression pedal.
What's more, if you're upgrading from a first generation Katana, you can transfer all your custom patches over to the new Katana Mk2 using Boss Tone Studio.
Great Tone, Power and Versatility
Boss raised the bar with their hugely popular Katana amp series and they've done it again with the evolved mk2 version.
Featuring two custom 12" speakers delivering great new tones and effects, the Boss Katana-100/212 MkII provides a powerful and inspiring performance.
Buy the Boss Katana 100 212 combo guitar amp from PMT Online now and get that incredible tone and exciting versatility.
BOSS KATANA-100/212 MkII Guitar Amplifier Specs:
- Rated Power Output: 100 W
- Power Consumption: 77 W
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -10 dBu (1 M ohm), AUX IN: -10 dBu (20 k ohms), RETURN IN: -10 dBu (100 k ohm)
- Speaker: 30 cm (12 inches) x 2
- Controls: POWER switch, MASTER knob, PRESENCE knob, POWER CONTROL switch (STANDBY, 0.5 W, 50 W, 100 W), CAB RESONANCE switch (VINTAGE, MODERN, DEEP)
- VARIATION button
- AMP TYPE knob (ACOUSTIC, CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD, BROWN)
- GAIN knob
- VOLUME knob
- BASS knob
- MIDDLE knob
- TREBLE knob
- BOOSTER button
- MOD button
- FX button
- DELAY button
- REVERB button
- TAP button
- BOOSTER knob
- MOD knob
- FX knob
- DELAY knob
- REVERB knob
- CH1 button
- CH2 button
- CH3 button
- CH4 button
- PANEL button
- STEREO EXPAND switch
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- POWER AMP IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- SEND jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- RETURN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- REC OUT/PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- EXP PEDAL/CTL CH1/CH2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- GA-FC jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB port: USB B type
- AC IN jack
- Dimensions (Include handle and rubber feet): 670 (W) x 248 (D) x 484 (H) mm, 26-7/16 (W) x 9-13/16 (D) x 19-1/16 (H) inches
- Weight: 19.8 kg, 43 lbs 11 oz
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Power cord, GA-FC sticker
Options (sold separately)
- Footswitch: BOSS FS-5L, BOSS FS-6, BOSS FS-7
- Expression pedal: Roland EV-5, BOSS EV-30, BOSS FV-500L, BOSS FV-500H
- GA FOOT CONTROLLER (GA-FC)
* 0dBu=0.775 Vrms
|Effects||booster, mod, fx, delay, and reverb|
|Woofer Size||2 x 12" woofers|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
September 17, 2018Read Article
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*