Big Top Strong Man Mini Booster Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Big Top Strongman is a Mini Boost Pedal which gives you that little bit extra power when you need it.
Boasting an impressive 20dB of clean boost, an easy-to-use control set, a rugged metal chassis, and an all-analog true bypass signal path, this compact Boost pedal can be yours now for an amazing price.
Big Top Effects are new to PMT, and offer a wide variety of guitar FX options in small, pedalboard-friendly enclosures.
These pedals are available now for an amazing price, and they're perfect for newcomers to guitar effects who are interested in putting their first pedalboard together.
Big Top Strongman Mini Boost Pedal Key Features
- Pure analogue, vintage-style Boost effect
- Rugged metal enclosure with circus-themed aesthetics, and a compact, pedalboard-friendly design
- 20db+ of clean boost, for when you need a little extra oompf
- True Bypass, for a purer tone
- Budget friendly price, ideal for effects newcomers
Big Top Strongman Mini Boost Pedal Highlights
- FX Type: Clean Boost
- Controls: Bias, Volume, Treble, Gain
- Powered By: 9v DC Adapter (Not Supplied)
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack
- Current Draw: 7mA
- Dimensions: 90mm(L) x 35mm(W) x 30mm(H)
- Weight: 300g
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.