Yamaha PSR-SX600 Digital Workstation
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Yamaha PSR-SX600 is the another fantastic digital workstation in the Yamaha PSR-SX range, giving you all the tools you need as a producer or peformer to create fantastic music on the stage or in the studio.
Great for Stage and Studio
A range of high quality voices, great effects, and fantastic features are all on board the Yamaha PSR-SX600 Arranger Workstation along with a microphone input, USB audio functionality and more.
As a result, the Yamaha PSR-SX600 is everything you need to create incredible music at home or perform it to your audience on stage.
Yamaha PSR-SX600 Digital Workstation Key Features:
- 61 keys with Touch Response
- 850 voices, 43 Drum/SFX kits and 480 XG Voices
- 415 accompaniment styles
- EQ available for 27 parts
- Coloured LCD (480 x 272 dots)
- Enhanced Audio playback features
- Unison & Accent function
- Smart Chord
- Microphone input
- Refined DAC
- USB audio function
- Upgraded expansion memory
With rich and realistic voices, and a great number of them too (including a sumptuous grand piano), the Yamaha PSR-SX600 provides delivers an amazing musical experience.
Featuring content from around the world, the inspiration never stops with the Yamaha PSR-SX600.
Regional content inspired by Africa, Brazil and China gives you fantastic sounds from the Talking Drum "AfricanBigKit", Brazilian "Cavaquinho (S.Art)" strings and Chinese style "KungFu" will keep you composing and performing a diverse range of music.
Furthermore, with a Digital Signal Processor feature built in, the Yamaha PSR-SX600 gives you fantastic, high-quality effects such as real distortion and great sounding reverb.
Boasting a complete overhaul of its audio outputs, the Yamaha PSR-SX600 features a new Digital Audio Converter allowing it to produce incredibly high quality sound.
Using the built-in Styles you can play in a wide variety of music enres while the SmartChord feature lets you use these professional backings with just one finger.
Furthermore, a microphone input allows you to connect a microphone and sing-along with your music through the Yamaha PSR-SX600's speaker system.
Share Your Performance
You can really take your performance from idea inspiration to finished product with the Yamaha PSR-SX600 thanks to its great array of features.
Using the Yamaha PSR-SX600's Multi Pads, you can easily add loops and phrases to flesh our the accompaniment or use the cutoff to filter your sound in real-time.
New to the Yamaha PSR-SX600 is the powerful Unison & Accent feature which allows you to morph Styles to your performance with ease.
If you want to share your performance or take it away to work on it elsewhere, such as in a DAW, you can use the Yamaha PSR-SX600's output options or external memory functionality.
You can also use the Yamaha Rec'n'Share app to record audio and video and share your work online.
Of course; it's not all about home recording as the Yamaha PSR-SX600 is great for playing live too!
Whether you're a solo performer, part of a band, want to record at home or perform live; buy the Yamaha PSR-SX600 digital workstation for a huge range of sounds and tools to create incredible music.
Yamaha PSR-SX600 Digital Workstation Specs:
- Width: 1004mm
- Height: 134mm
- Depth: 410mm
- Weight: 8.1kg
- Numbre of Keys: 61
- Type: Organ, Initial Touch
- Touch Response: Normal, Soft 1, Soft 2, Hard 1, Hard 2
- Joystick: -
- Control Knobs: 2 (Assignable)
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Modulation: Yes
- Type: TFT Colour WQVGA LCD
- Size: 480 x 272 Dots (4.3")
- Touch Screen: No
- Colour: Yes
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese
- Language: English
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Max Number of Polyphony: 128
- Preset Voices: 850 Voices + 43 Drums/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices
- Preset Featured Voices: 73 S.Articulation!, 27 MegaVoiuce, 27 Sweet!, 64 Cool!, 71 Live!
- XG: Yes (for Song playback)
- GS: Yes (for Song playback)
- GM: Yes
- GM2: Yes
- Expansion Voice: Yes (approx. 100MB max.)
- Editing: Voice Set
- Part: Right 1, Right 2, Left
- Reverb: 52 Preset + 30 User
- Chorus: 106 Preset + 30 User
- DSP: 295 Preset + 30 User
- Insertion Effect: -
- Master Compressor: 5 Preset + 30 User
- Master EQ: 5 Preset + 30 User
- Part EQ: 27 Parts
- Others: Mic Effects - Noise Gate x 1, Compressor x 1, 3 Band EQ
- Arpeggio: Yes
- Number of Preset Styles: 415
- Preset Featured Styles: 372 Pro Styles, 32 Session Styles, 10 DJ Styles, 1 Free Play
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard, Smart Chord
- Style Control: INTRO X 3, MAIN VARIATION X 4, FILL X 4, BREAK, ENDING X 3
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each style
- Style Section Reset: Yes
- Unison & Accent: Yes
- Expansion Style: Yes (Internal Memory)
- Compatibility: Style File Format (SFF), Style File Format GE (SFF GE)
- Preset Number of Songs: 3 Sample Songs
- Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: Approx. 1 MB/Song
- Recording Function: Quick Recording, Multi Track Recording
Compatible Data Format
- Playback: SMF (Format 0 & 1), XF
- Recording: SMF (Format 0)
- Number of Multi Pad Banks: 188 Banks x 4 Pads
- Audio Link: Yes
- Number of Buttons: 8
- Control: Registration Sequence, Freeze
- Number of Records: 500 (max.) Records per Playlist file
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Registration Bank
- Demonstration: Yes
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 - 0 - +12
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440.0 - 466.8 Hz
- Octave Button: Yes
- Scale Type: 9 Types
- Direct Access: Yes
- Text Display Function: Yes
- Hamony/Echo (with Arpeggo)
- Panel Sustain
- Voice Information
- Style Creator: Yes
- OTS Information: Yes
- Score Display Function: Yes
- Lyrics Display Function: Yes
- Song Creator: Yes
- Multi Pad Creator: Yes
- Recording Time (max.): 80 minutes/Song
- Recording: only on USB .wav (WAV format: 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo)
- Playback: only on USB .wav (WAV format: 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo)
- Time Stretch: Yes
- Pitch Shift: Yes
- Vocal Cancel: Yes
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Yes (approx. 20 MB max.)
- Exernal Drives: USB flash drive
- Headphones: Yes
- Foot Pedal: 1 (Sustain), 2 (Unison), Function Assignable
- Microphone: Microphone x 1
- AUX IN: Stereo Mini Jack
- LINE OUT: MAIN OUTPUT (L/L+R, R)
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- USB TO HOST: YES
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 15 W x 2
- Speakers: 12cm x 2
- Power Supply: PA-300C or equivalent
- Power Consumption: 17 W
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Online Member Product Registration, Music Rest, AC Adaptor
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!